For those who are naked... does your camera cover at the back get scratched easily? This is my main concern because the cover replacement is hard to find ( it's not on cnn.cn). Thanks.

Calvin
    06-06-09 05:07 PM
    I'd recommend the Inivisible Shield. It's almost like being naked but without the fear of the permanent ugly scratches.

They'll send you free replacements for the life of your phone too. No questions. Good stuff.
    06-06-09 05:17 PM
    I'd recommend the Inivisible Shield. It's almost like being naked but without the fear of the permanent ugly scratches.

They'll send you free replacements for the life of your phone too. No questions. Good stuff.
    do you have the link to the product???

thanks
    06-06-09 05:20 PM

I believe the shield does not cover the camera lens. It has a hole for the lens and the flashlight right?
    06-06-09 05:21 PM
    I had an original 8100 Pearl, and now have a Storm. Neither ever had a cover, and neither ever had / have a problem.

Just GO NAKED.

YEMV (Your Experience May Vary)
    06-06-09 05:35 PM
    Naked is the only way to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 08:39 PM

thanks
    Well I'm a fan of Best Skins Ever, but here is the Zagg invisibleSHEILD.
    06-06-09 08:43 PM
    I've been naked since day 1. My phone is totally messed up... I've dropped it countless times. The only thing still good on it is the screen. But its great now because I can just purchase new housing for around 40 bux and wallah new phone! Pretty cool! But that's my advive. If it gets scratched just get new housing! But always make sure u have a screen protector!

06-06-09 10:52 PM
    I like my green silicone.
    06-06-09 11:06 PM

thanks
    Go to www.zagg.com and search by model.

06-07-09 12:06 AM
    Yeah, it is cut out around the flash and cam lens, prob b/c the sheld is porous and if you gunk it up too much I'm sure it'll affect your photos. But the rest of the plate that cam lens & flash are in is covered by it.

The other thng you could do (since you have tons of extra shield that is remnant which comes with it is - slice out small pieces with an Xacto knife to cover those 2 little parts. Just an idea, I'm sure it wouln't be difficult to do.

I believe the shield does not cover the camera lens. It has a hole for the lens and the flashlight right?
    06-07-09 12:12 AM
    im naket....

oh ...m...so is my blackb erry..
    heh...awekward
    06-07-09 12:27 AM
    i have the invisible shield for my 8900 and it doesn't cover the lens. But I believe the lens is covered by glass so your chances of scratching it are pretty low.
    06-07-09 12:51 AM
    Mine runs around naked sometimes!!!! Some scratches on the battery cover. My advice??? Get the BSE

06-07-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD