Does anyone here use a car mount for their 8900? I would love to have a suction cup mount to hold my phone while using it for GPS while driving. I've looked around but nothing in particular caught my eye. Any recommendations?
    02-13-09 02:44 PM
    I am also looking for vehicle mount for my 8900. I have found several companies with solutions designed specifically for the 8300...anything in the works for the 8900?

I have looked at some of the generic vehicle mounts on the market, but I'm worried that they will limit my access to the convenience keys. Would anyone with their 8900 mounted be willing to provide pictures/details of their setup?
    02-26-09 11:16 PM
    Hey everyone. I have been looking for the same thing although remember that the phone is brand new to the market so it is not going to show up with decent accesories for a while. I do however recomend that you check out Crackberrie's online store and check for the latest products. Another place you can find things could be on the UK ebay site or just the US ebay site.

Good luck to you all.
    02-27-09 08:45 AM
    Just order from ProClip USA, Inc. 750 Tower Road Suite A, Mundelein, IL 60060 USA. They have for the 8900 and for the type vehicle you have. Pricey
    02-27-09 10:55 AM
    Thanks for the info gsacco. Keep us posted!
    02-27-09 11:06 AM
    arkon makes numerous blackberry car mounts. they don't have one for the 8900 but the ones for the 8300 look like they'd fit. google arkon blackberry for the link. i can't post links yet sorry.
    02-27-09 11:37 AM
    I bought one originally for the 83xx made by motorola its a univeral holder but it works for the 8900 pretty well too other then you cant get at the side buttons. there are a ton of them out there many universal ones that will work
    02-27-09 12:37 PM
    Ebay Is Where I Got Mine. Its Generic But It Works
    02-27-09 01:47 PM
    I just bought one at Best Buy and so far it's been working really well. The problem with the ones sold at Crackberry is that the sides that hold your BB in block/press the side buttons and might block the ports too. I bought this one and the sides are adjustable so I don't have to block any of my buttons/ports and it seems pretty solid so far.
    02-27-09 02:12 PM
    Does anyone here use a car mount for their 8900? I would love to have a suction cup mount to hold my phone while using it for GPS while driving. I've looked around but nothing in particular caught my eye. Any recommendations?
    I couldn't find the suction cup but I did get the window mount for mine from Amazon for $6.99 and I love it! so now instead of my gps on my window and my phone on my dash, i have them in reverse. good luck!
    02-27-09 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD