Does anyone know if a Curve with a Seidio hardshell case can fit into any of the car mounts (vent, dashboard, etc.)? I want to use my Curve as a standalone GPS unit and want to mount it, but don't want to take it out of the case everytime. It seems most of the reviews on these mounts say the fit is very snug on the BB, so with the case, I'm not sure if it would fit.
    02-26-09 05:17 PM
    bgstewar... I have been using ProClip I have been 100% happy with their product, though a little pricey but in my mind well worth it. ProClip is a 2 part system, 1 part is the vehicle mount & the 2nd is the device holder.

I was going to by the Seidio Innocase but went a different direction. Anyway ProClip has a holder that adjusts so that phones with a case will still work in their system.

I think you will like them if you don't mind spending $60-$70. whenever you change a device all that you have to replace is the type of holder for your next phone.
    02-26-09 05:45 PM
    Wow, those look amazing. However,...looks like mine would run about $80 with shipping, which is just too much for me to spend.

The best solution I've found is the Seidio innotraveler car kit for $50, but that's still a little expensive for my tastes. And I can't find any reviews on it except one video review...
    02-26-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD