Is there a car charging cradle available for the storm, or is there a possibility there will be? The GPS is great, and Nav4All is COMPLETELY accurate with turns, etc but the problem is a regular cradle will block the charging port, and I'd like to make sure my storm doesn't die before I get there
    11-29-08 06:56 AM
    Did you look in accessories? There's a link in the menu at the top of the page.
    11-29-08 07:15 AM
    They all looked like the side grips would end up covering the charging port on the storm :<
    11-29-08 07:23 AM
    Try pro clips once they come out with one. Their products are usually fantastic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 08:19 AM
    They all looked like the side grips would end up covering the charging port on the storm :<
    Yeah, I see what you mean. Even though the Storm is specifically requested, it looks like those are all made for another unit.
    11-29-08 08:25 AM
    I guess I'll have to wait a bit and see if a better version is released for the storm, or one that has a charging port built into the side panel so it plugs in when you insert the phone
    11-29-08 08:53 AM
    By Bury Technologies

BURY TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG

Bury Blackberry 9500 Storm

Available from Vodafone in the UK
    Last edited by dollardb; 11-29-08 at 11:12 AM.
    11-29-08 11:07 AM
    By Bury Technologies

Bury Blackberry 9500 Storm

Available from Vodafone in the UK

link please?
    11-29-08 11:10 AM
    I had a awesome magnetic phone holder that I used on all my phones BUT because it has a magnet in it I can't use it on my Storm without the Storm going to sleep. I hope they come out with a APP that can make that feature turn on or off when needed.
    11-29-08 11:48 AM
    I use a grip that I bought made by Schosche. The sides are adjustable and it has openings for the charging port of the storm. It is great.
    11-29-08 11:56 AM
    I use a grip that I bought made by Schosche. The sides are adjustable and it has openings for the charging port of the storm. It is great.
    Do you have a link and/or model number? I took a look at the bury ones and I disliked the design. I take it the schosche fits the storm very well?
    11-29-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD