I'm trying to find a cradle for the storm that plugs into the car adapter so it charges at the same time. I've done a search and the only ones I'm finding are ones that clip onto the vent or ones that clip onto the windshield. I need a car charger but if there is a car charger/cradle then I would like to buy that instead of buying them separate. Nothing crazy expensive.

What does everyone else use?
    06-21-09 11:12 PM
    i found this in the crackberry store and dont know if it is exactly what you are looking for but they sound like it. and they are alittle pricy. http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    hope this helps.
    06-21-09 11:49 PM
    View larger picture

price: US $19.55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Jun-08-09 12:17:04 PDT
    Shipping: US $9.99
    Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
    Service to United States
    (more services)
    Ships to: Worldwide
    Item location: default, default, Hong Kong
    Buyer: surpluschris69( 53)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
    Starting time: Jun-03-09 08:39:14 PDT
    Payment methods: PayPal (preferred)
    See details

Meet the seller
    Seller: 88pda88( 973)
    Member: since Feb-20-09 in Hong Kong

See detailed feedback
    Ask seller a question
    Add to Favorite Sellers
    View seller's other items: Store | List
    Visit seller's Store:
    88pda88

Buy safely
    1. Check the seller's reputation
    Score: 973 | 98.8% Positive
    See detailed feedback
    2. Check how you're protected

Pay with and your full purchase price is covered | See terms

Returns: Seller accepts returns.
    7 Days Money Back

Description

Item Specifics - Cell Phone & PDA Accessories
    Type: -- Compatible Model: BlackBerry Storm 9500/9530
    Compatible Brand: BlackBerry Condition: New
    06-22-09 08:00 AM
    Sorry the picture didn't go through with it. Don't know what went on there. This is the am/fm transmitter/car holder. It broadcasts your music and conversation throughout your car speakers and charges the phone while also providing a holster. I'm very happy with this product and for the price though you should check it out. Although the shipping says it could take a few weeks it shipped very quick. Hope this helps you out.
    06-22-09 08:02 AM
    Attached is the picture of the Holster/Transmitter. As I said I'm loving this product as it plays the music to my car speakers, broadcasts my calls through the speakers also, and charges the phone. Very Similar to the ipod car cradle kit.
    06-22-09 08:12 AM
    I'm unable to see the picture. Can you post a link?

I use something like this for my ipod touch. I was looking for something along the lines of this, where the back of the mount plugs in, or at least something that doesn't cover the charger slot on the phone so it can still be mounted but plugged into the car charger.
    http://www.newdavincis.com/images/ta455caripod.jpg
    06-22-09 11:12 PM
    i got a holder at walmart for about $6.00. You simply apply the 3m sticky backing anywhere in your car and it acts as a perfect cradle for charging and holding the storm while using it for gps. Look for it in the car section.
    06-24-09 02:35 PM
    ProClip Mounting System - Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts

mounts designed for your car with and with out charging built in
    06-24-09 03:28 PM
    Here is the Link to the Car Kit. I believe this is the best thing that is being made for the storm at the present time. Can't believe Verizon hasn't come out with something like this yet. I'm sure they will and when they do it'll cost about a hundred or two.
    FM TRANSMITTER CAR KIT For BlackBerry Storm 9500/9530 - eBay (item 320379460367 end time Jun-08-09 12:17:04 PDT)
    Last edited by Raptor6977; 06-26-09 at 05:38 AM.
    06-26-09 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD