So, this morning on my way into work, I plug in my car charger for my BB and the little charging indicator did not show. When I plug it or unplug the screen comes on, but it does not appear to be charging.
    Does anybody know if this is some type of known issue?
    I am going to stop and get a new car charger sometime today and see if that may help, but if somebody knows if this is an issue then at least I would know that getting a new charger may not work.
    03-15-10 09:17 AM
    I have the same issue with my 8900. I looks like it's charging but the battery does not increase. Mind you I use my ? as a mp3 player in my car and the battery does not get any lower either.
    I went to a friends out of town last week and forgot my wall charger, so in the morning on the 2 hour drive home I plugged it in, I was at 40% when I started home and 30% when I got home. So I'd say it's not charging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 09:32 AM
    I have the same issue with my 8900. I looks like it's charging but the battery does not increase. Mind you I use my ? as a mp3 player in my car and the battery does not get any lower either.
    I went to a friends out of town last week and forgot my wall charger, so in the morning on the 2 hour drive home I plugged it in, I was at 40% when I started home and 30% when I got home. So I'd say it's not charging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mine does not appear to be charging though, the cool little lightening bolt that show over the power meter does not show this morning when plugged in to the car charger
    03-15-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD