Not limited to just the 8350i but.....

I was in need of a new car cord for my 8350i and I happened to be going by a Metro PCS store so I stopped there to get one as I know it's the same cord as the Motorola Razor. Anyway I told the girl at the counter that I needed a car cord for a Razor. She asked if I bought the phone at Metro PCS and when I told he no, she said it would not work. She said their cords only work on phones purchased at Metro. Went down the street to a Tmo reseller and got one for $20 and it works fine. wtf!

People like that should not be selling mobile equipment.

Mike
    04-20-09 11:55 PM
    Radio shack works well for stuff like that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 01:25 AM
    Quote:
    People like that should not be selling mobile equipment.

Sounds like a candidate for my new reality show, stupidity island. We're going to dump a bunch of these people on and island with a fully stocked grocery store, a fully stocked hunting and camping store, and an endless supply of fuel and electronics. The first one to survive more than a day wins.

Personally, from what I've seen lately, we won't be handing out too many prizes.

Last edited by Jared1107; 04-21-09 at 02:13 AM.
    04-21-09 02:09 AM
    People like that should not be selling mobile equipment

hey relax we elected obama president why can't he sell phones...*LOL*
    04-21-09 02:42 AM
    Radio shack works well for stuff like that

Just happen to be by a Metro store, The Shack was on the other side of town.

Maybe this salesperson should be promoted to at least a Regional Manager.

Mikey
    04-21-09 07:23 AM
    She was a desperate sales person, okay! Economy is bad so people will say just about anything & if you're gullible enough to believe then you'll get sucked into it. Be a smart consumer & do your research!
    04-25-09 01:26 AM
    Ya, what a ditz, the cord is pretty much universal. My Tom Tom car charger works fine as well.

04-25-09 08:07 AM
    Sounds like the id10t at the sprint store who told me their cell network was faster than 3g

04-25-09 03:34 PM
    I am still using the same car charger that I have used on my old razr, 502 , 902 and for my tom tom and now from my 8350
    04-25-09 09:20 PM
    The sprint nextel store gave me one with my phone for motorola v3
    First one didn't work in the lighter but they gave me a nother and it works. Salesmen told me if it didn't he gave me the bb one for $5 I said just it to me but the one I have works so I'm ok

04-26-09 11:26 AM
    Dude I use my psp data cable on my pc and it hasn't went wrong! I don't have a car to put a charger in but the cables are all compatible from what I have seen! As long as it fits into that hole on the side it should provide all that's needed. I bought a 5 dollar charger off the street venders on 14th street in manhattan and it provides a little less juice than the oem! It doesn't even say blackberry on the box, but the charge takes about 10 minutes more from what I have noticed. But a 5 dollar berry would have still been nice to have as well!

04-26-09 11:48 AM
    People like that should not be selling mobile equipment

hey relax we elected obama president why can't he sell phones...*LOL*
    You also elected Rick Perry as your Governor, an animal science major.....*LOL*
    04-26-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD