Hi everyone,

Does anyone have this case? It's compatible with the Curve 8900 and the Bold 9700. I'm thinking about getting it.

Here's a picture:
    05-25-10 04:01 AM
    Since you took the photo of this case from our online store, why don't you purchase from there?
    05-25-10 05:07 AM
    I'm sure the OP wants some opinions before purchasing. I'd be trying to find it somewhere else now...
    05-25-10 07:03 AM
    Since you took the photo of this case from our online store, why don't you purchase from?
    I don't see the problem of getting the image from your store. If you don't want people to do that, there's a very easy way to change permissions in your hosting settings to not allow image embedding.

That being said, I am planning to purchase the item from your store because I couldn't find it anywhere else. However, I just wanted to know from other users about this case. That's why I created this post.
    05-25-10 02:06 PM
    Sorry, I did not interpret your message as asking if any "users" have the case, but rather asking if anyone else carries the case in their store.

Of course, I encourage people seek opinions about a product before purchasing.

We look forward to serving you.
    05-25-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD