So the first day I got the case, I was able to remove the bottom piece without much effort in order to put the phone on the charger dock. Now, I tried pushing with my fingernail AND with a coin but the bottom piece won't free from the top piece. Any advice? I JUST got the case and I don't want to break it

Thanks!
    07-09-09 07:08 PM
    I put my thumb and index finger on the bottom piece and just give a tug one direction. If you do break Seido has great CS and they will glady swap it out.
    Forgot to mention That I cradle it between those two fingers.
    07-09-09 07:15 PM
    Broke mine the first time taking off and did not bother for a replacement. I now have a Case Mate skin that is little thicker than the Blackberry skin and fits and feels great.
    07-09-09 07:25 PM
    I stick my fingers in the opening for the battery cover in the bottom piece and pull with one hand, while the other hand (very close to where the 2 pieces connect) squeezes the top cover together. Pop. Pretty easy.
    07-09-09 07:49 PM
    Lol. Get a silicon case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 03:27 AM
    I did it!! Finally!
    07-10-09 04:58 AM
    Lol. Get a silicon case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had the BB silicone skin and it ripped. I got the Innocase because my phone needs more protection and that wasn't enough.
    07-10-09 04:59 AM
    it took me forever to figure out how to take off my seidio innocase II also. but someone mentioned put your fingernail in between the piece on one of the sides and just pull down and it should come off with no problem!

seidio will replace the case if it breaks?
    07-10-09 07:46 AM
    get an otterbox
    07-10-09 08:06 AM
    it took me forever to figure out how to take off my seidio innocase II also. but someone mentioned put your fingernail in between the piece on one of the sides and just pull down and it should come off with no problem!

seidio will replace the case if it breaks?
    This is the easiest way to do it!
    07-10-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD