Hi,

I did a search but couldn't find anyone that knew what to do. I just upgraded to Verizon's latest upgrade (5.0 or something) and now, whenever I try to play audio through the headphones it plays through the speakers. I've tried looking through the menus to see if I need to change a setting or something, and cannot find what to do.

Any reccomendations to fix this? It would help since I use my phone as my mp3 player (Slacker Radio for working out and for car rides).

Thanks!
    10-30-09 10:07 AM
    ok im assuming your using the built in media player for music

hit the blackberry button next to the call button and scroll down till you see "activate headset" its usually under the "delete" option and before the "activate bluetooth"
    10-30-09 11:54 AM
    oh by the way do these steps when the song is playing.
    10-30-09 11:55 AM
    oh by the way do these steps when the song is playing.
    The problem I am having is with slacker and while calling people. I don't even get the option to transfer to the headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 03:57 PM
    I had the same issue with my 9530. It does work but in my case, the audio is VERY low coming into the headphones! I'm wondering if my upgrading to .238 had anything to do with it? Overall, I really like the new OS but this may be one of the many issues that occured as a result of the upgrade to .238

From the South end of Lake Erie.
    10-30-09 04:28 PM
    I'm having the same problem, my Storm doesn't recognize my headphones as plugged in when I play music through the Media Player and Pandora. When I switch the "Activate Speakerphone" option to "Activate Handset", the audio continues to come out of the speakers but is extremely low (just as W8RZ mentioned). Pandora doesn't have this option, it completely ignores my headphones.

Anyone have any suggestions? This problem appeared after I installed 5.0.0.328
    10-30-09 05:10 PM
    I am having problem playing my music on my storm. after when i upgraded to the new os i put my music on there and it worked fine until a few days ago when i tried to listen to some music it said content can not be played in a white screen. ive done battery pulls and you name it. is there something i can do to fix this problem?
    10-31-09 11:36 AM
    ...Bump? I would hope someone has an answer out there.
    11-03-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD