10-27-10 10:31 AM
33 12
tools
    Every case I have gotten pops off the front of the sliding part of my Torch! Or the side grips chip off and will no longer hold onto my Torch! Any suggestions!
    10-25-10 04:06 PM
    Otter box commuter series stays on the best imo because I own one.
    10-25-10 04:10 PM
    I wish the otterbox commuter would come in other colors

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 04:19 PM
    I think they also come in Black with Pink accent. Yes I do agree, they should have more colour choices.
    10-25-10 04:26 PM
    Just this weekend my otterbox front piece started popping off all the time I don't see any chips in the clip on parts though but I will continue to bear with it because I feel just a little more at ease with it on, even if it is a pain.
    10-25-10 04:35 PM
    I wish you could get a freakin' headphone jack thru that Otterbox!
    10-25-10 04:40 PM
    I've had the otterbox case on my 9800 for two weeks now with no issues. . . so far. .
    10-25-10 04:49 PM
    Mine did the same; my Otter Box front piece started popping, I put a drop of super glue (real small) on the inside of the front piece top and bottom and it hasn't come off since then, "Yee Haw for supper glue and duct tape", a little extreme but the aggravation of it popping off made it worth it...
    10-25-10 04:54 PM
    My OB cover stayed on pretty well for about 6 weeks. But several drops caused it to repeatedly pop off. I placed 4 tiny dabs of silicone sealant in the corners of the top cover, where it contacts the bezel. Problem solved for me.
    10-25-10 05:16 PM
    Otterbox for the Torch is a rip off.

10-25-10 05:21 PM
    I bought the Otterbox and got home and attempted to put it on my Torch. HATED it! I returned it to the ATT store the very next day.

I bought the regular leather clip on holder and I really like it. Works for me
    10-25-10 05:26 PM
    i got a cheap case to put on my torch as a make do till my otterbox bomes n so far i've had no problems with it...got it from ebay n well worth the bargain...only problem i have found is the top buttons are still exposed
    10-25-10 05:28 PM
    I have the one by Mobi and it fits perfectly. I've had it about 2 weeks now and no issues.
    10-25-10 05:40 PM
    I bought mine at Telus and thus it was in Telus packaging but it looks very similar to this: http://shop.crackberry.com/mobi-prod...medium=content

The ones from Telus are slightly different colors so I do not believe this is the direct brand but I have a pink one, hubby has a dark blue one (matches my car, I should have gotten that one, haha) and it is wonderful. It is even raised, not flat to the device, so if dropped, it does protect the screen as well as long as this is the same one.
    10-25-10 06:34 PM
    i purchased the medley case from case-mate and it was ok, i was feeling a slight wobble when the slider was down and it did not feel to secure so i got the AGF one. This is one that is much better IMO. I don't get any wobble like before and the pieces hook up to each other instead of on the phone itself.
    10-25-10 07:39 PM
    +1 for the AGF GRT shell. Eliminates the wobble and the front won't pop off.
    10-25-10 07:41 PM
    The front piece on my Otterbox broke (I hadn't even dropped it YET) so I took it back to AT&T to get another one since there is a 1 year warranty. The second one hasn't broken yet but it does pop off quite often. If this one breaks I'll definitely look into an alternative because it was pretty expensive to be falling apart on me all the time.
    10-25-10 09:46 PM
    Have someone tried the seido innocase?
    10-25-10 11:25 PM
    I have been looking for a good case with a clip. I really like the otter box that I had on my on Bold 9000. I just learned the commuter cases do not come with a clip, only the defender cases do. Unfortunately they don't make a defender case for the Torch. Does anyone know of a good solution for the commuter or another case that has a clip?
    10-26-10 12:28 AM
    Every case I have gotten pops off the front of the sliding part of my Torch! Or the side grips chip off and will no longer hold onto my Torch! Any suggestions!
    Otterbox has a case for the torch. I bought one and ir made my handheld not function properly. I called Otterbox and they sent me a replacement. It made my device useless as well. If you buy a case for it, try before you buy. Blackberry has a leather holster for the Torch. It is very good.

10-26-10 12:57 AM
    Just this weekend my otterbox front piece started popping off all the time I don't see any chips in the clip on parts though but I will continue to bear with it because I feel just a little more at ease with it on, even if it is a pain.
    I've replaced two with at&t (where purchased) due to that same issue. Any slight bump or if accidently dropped on the carpet (while sitting) and it popped off. The last one is better about staying in place....so far.
    10-26-10 01:05 AM
    The way the AGF GRT attaches to itself makes it more secure and solid feeling than all the other 2 piece cases.
    10-26-10 01:12 AM
    The AGF is secure, but it is really bulky and ruins the look of the phone to me. I also have a lot of trouble using the trackpad with the case on. I have gone back to using my Torch naked and taking my chances.

10-26-10 01:16 AM
    @josecarlosc.
    Yes. I like it.

I have been looking for a good case with a clip. I really like the otter box that I had on my on Bold 9000. I just learned the commuter cases do not come with a clip, only the defender cases do. Unfortunately they don't make a defender case for the Torch. Does anyone know of a good solution for the commuter or another case that has a clip?

Well, it may not be what you're looking for, but the Seidio case is impressive:
    Sideview
    Inside protective layer for the Torch face.
    Back of the case and clip view
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-26-10 at 01:50 AM.
    10-26-10 01:28 AM
    I have got the Blackberry leather case with belt clip...I have previously never liked a belt clip..but love the look & feel of this one. I think I might also get the leather pouch version for days I dont want to use the clip version.
    10-26-10 07:12 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD