My buddy came back from Morrocco with this nice slim snap on case with a grippy textured and nice logo on the back. I haven't found it online nor in stores but he said that his relative is going to bring me a few.

***ing iPhone won't let me upload the photo! Going to email it to myself and see if the Bold can uploaded, if not then I'll have get the computer.
    04-01-12 12:16 AM
    Hopefully it can upload directly from the phone...
    04-01-12 12:33 AM
    Woohoo! Iphone couldn't do it but the Berry did!

Anyways, that's not the point of the thread! Does anyone recognize the case? It does not have a manufacturer's logo or name anywhere and its a thin case.
    04-01-12 12:35 AM
    I do not recognize it but it does look pretty darn sweet
    04-01-12 01:18 AM
    The case looks very very slim!!

- Charles
    04-01-12 01:21 AM
    Not only is it slim but its the texture/material of it. Feels almost like sandpaper lol, well not as rough but it feels great.

He does not want to sell it me but I cannot wait until his relative gets here.
    04-01-12 01:26 AM
    That looks almost like the OEM soft shell, except it's got a sliver logo and has BlackBerry written on it.
    04-01-12 01:44 AM
    The OEM soft shell is made of TPU and it covers the bezel all around if I'm not mistaken. This case is a hard material and does not cover the top/bottom of bezel.
    04-01-12 01:46 AM
    Yea almost looks like the hard shell but better. I love that it says blackberry on it. I hope someone knows what case this is so I can buy it! Haha

Sent from my blabbering thumbs using Tapatalk
    04-01-12 04:04 AM
    04-01-12 04:30 AM
    Well, I finally convinced my coworker to trade cases with me. As he took it off his Bold, I noticed a sticker in the inside of the case and it is manufactured by SGP, a company from California. A quick google search and I found the case. Going to order a few to keep around, hands down one of the thinnest, grippy cases I have seen for this phone; I love it.
    04-11-12 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD