I have 9790 with .402 leak os but after buying on ebay the ecell gold battery and after following tbe instructions steps my bb wont restart with the new battery...
    Any solution?

Thanks
    04-24-12 06:51 PM
    Hi, I've told this to a couple people before, I have TWO ecell gold batteries and both seem to not clone and work on either .342 and .402 which means I had to downgrade to .267. It seems some phones don't let you use the gold battery on later firmwares than .267 unfortunately. Btw I have a 9900 but I don't think it makes a difference what phone you have. So yeah downgrade to .267 and it should work, if you want to use a higher firmware you'll have to deal with the stock oem
    Hope I've helped
    04-24-12 10:29 PM
    Hi, I've told this to a couple people before, I have TWO ecell gold batteries and both seem to not clone and work on either .342 and .402 which means I had to downgrade to .267. It seems some phones don't let you use the gold battery on later firmwares than .267 unfortunately. Btw I have a 9900 but I don't think it makes a difference what phone you have. So yeah downgrade to .267 and it should work, if you want to use a higher firmware you'll have to deal with the stock oem
    Hope I've helped
    And do you think that on further os updates of .402 it will never work also?
    04-25-12 05:46 AM
    I don't know but if .342 and .402 don't work the outlook for future os's looks pretty dull. Not everyone has this problem, it is completely random. Guess we and others just got unlucky. Just to add, I've tried everything from clean wipes to several os installs, even trying to update from .267 with the gold battery in to no avail
    04-25-12 09:19 AM
    Hope I've helped
    Hi, I received the Gold battery today and the cloning is not working. I put the Gold battery into the phone, wait for the icon to appear, take it out of the phone, insert the original battery in the decoder and then insert the Gold battery into the decoder. No LED is blinking or going on. Nothing happens. I am on .391 with my 9900. But I guess it is a decoder problem as the light wont turn on on the decoder itself?

Thanks.
    05-18-12 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD