Hi,

I have been lurking around here for several weeks now and am very excited to be joining the modern ages with my first smartphone so please forgive my ignorance about how all of this works together.

I have been reading lots of people's recommendation for buying and installing an InvisibleShield to protect the phone, but I am wondering whether these shields have cut outs around the battery receptors to allow you to use the docking station (I think that that alarm clock function on the Storm is way cool and I want it!!!) or does the plastic shield cover up some part that is needed to use the docking station.

Please help me understand....

Thanks.
    11-07-08 04:00 PM
    I use one of those shields, and it only covers the screen. It is slim enough that it never gets in the way of the docking staion or anything else.
    11-07-08 04:07 PM
    I have the IS full wrap on my Curve. It comes in multiple pieces and they do not cover any buttons or the charging receptors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 04:22 PM
    I have the IS full wrap on my Curve. It comes in multiple pieces and they do not cover any buttons or the charging receptors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    For example on the Curve. If you look at each piece, you'll see that it doesnt cover any of the buttons or ports.

Safe to assume that the Storm version of IS will not cover any buttons or ports.
    11-08-08 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD