im anxiously awaiting the release of the 8330 for verizon, and when i get it im gonna want a sleeve to keep it in while in my pocket, can someone tell me if i should get the sleeve that BB sells for $20, i cant post urls but heres the info...

The BlackBerry Pocket is a form-fitted case designed to protect your BlackBerry Curve 8300 smartphone and its camera lens from bumps and scratches. It provides easy access to your smartphone thanks to a built-in thumb groove: just give your BlackBerry Curve a gentle tug and it slides out smoothly. Plus, it features a battery-saving proximity sensor that shuts off the screen backlight as soon as you slide your smartphone into place. The sensor also allows you to switch automatically to different notification settings (for ringing, vibration or both) based on whether your smartphone is in or out of its case.
    04-22-08 12:46 PM
    Imho, you really need some kind of protection for your Curve coz you'll never know when you'll drop it. I can't see the case you're talking about coz I'm on wap right now, but if the looks and specs sound good to you, I'd get it.

Is it a skin or a case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 12:59 PM
    When you get your 8330 you are going to get a leather pouch/case free. So I would hold off till you get your BB. Also from what I've read that the current curve cases won't fit the new curves, tho that remains to be seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 01:03 PM
    ok thanks, yea i heard the 8330 was slightly different so i gotta hold off and see, hopefully i can try to see if i can demo a case at an att store or something and see if it fits first, thanks tho
    04-22-08 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD