I know DM can sync Outlook Calendar using cable and Bluetooth, but wondering if we can do the same with Outlook contact. If so, how?

I am using AT&T and I don't have BB service with AT&T.

10-30-09 01:39 AM
    It should be the same process. You need to setup the syncronization on the BBDM. If you are using version 5.0, from the main screen click Syncronization then on the left side of the screen click Syncronization under Configure. Then click on the Configure Sync button.
    10-30-09 01:45 AM
    Then after you have gone through the full set up process with your phone first connected with the USB cable and you have set up the sync configuration you need to then pair your phone with your computer setting both to trust eachother via bluetooth. Then you use DM to find the paired phone. After that you just need to have your phone near the computer and when you open DM you will be asked if you want to connect to your phone and when you say yes it will then sync.

Play around for a while. You will get it. It doesn't matter who your service is through for this, just gotta get the phone and computer talking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 03:16 AM