Hi all,(again)

I just notice that the "hard case cover"(esp the "front" part) have to grasp into the slide track( two sides of the slide). When put the cover in and slide down, the gap between the slide and the body seem a bit wider.

So for the extended time using, Can this loosen the slide? Or anyone here have any problem with the "hard cover like case mate brand or else in the market" since Torch have released?

I might too worry but just my curious(as i dont have to be prepare to fix it later on!)

tks again
    12-23-10 02:47 AM
    I didnt have any problems with a hard cover from ebay but it broke about a month later. It fit on the device exactly how you are describing. Didnt loosen the slide at all
    I am currently using AGF GRT as it slides on itself and doesn't actually clip onto the phone. Working well so far
    12-23-10 02:50 AM
    I didnt have any problems with a hard cover from ebay but it broke about a month later. It fit on the device exactly how you are describing. Didnt loosen the slide at all
    I am currently using AGF GRT as it slides on itself and doesn't actually clip onto the phone. Working well so far

Another WOW!! Super many thanks again aznlgcy!!
    I see, I believe you bought this kind of case in U.S? I m not sure that we have here in Canada!?!?(oh! I just see that you also might from Canada as well as you are using Bell!?!?) So, I believe that case only cover the body part but not the front part? Or both? May I ask how much you spent for this kind of case?

Thanks again
    12-23-10 03:00 AM
    It actually cover the front and back it just has its own set of rails to slide on. I spent about 32CAD from ebay. However some wireless wave and t-booth locations are starting to carry them. Not sure on how much they sell it for
    12-23-10 03:02 AM
    It actually cover the front and back it just has its own set of rails to slide on. I spent about 32CAD from ebay. However some wireless wave and t-booth locations are starting to carry them. Not sure on how much they sell it for

I see, many many thanks to you again!!

Hope I can find one here in To!!!

tks and have a good sleep!!
    12-23-10 03:07 AM
    yeah you too
    12-23-10 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD