I'm looking for a good screen protector for my Torch.

Specifically just to cover the screen, any recommendations?
    10-13-10 03:40 PM
    10-13-10 03:43 PM
    Can't beat that price but does it have that red outline around it like in the photo?
    10-13-10 03:44 PM
    No, that's just so you can see it in the photo
    10-13-10 03:49 PM
    Are you still able to slide your finger on the screen as easily as before installing the protector?
    10-13-10 03:55 PM
    Yeah, it's a hard protector (not soft and gummy like a Zagg, etc). Basically can't tell it's on assuming you install it straight.
    10-13-10 04:01 PM
    Looks like they only ship to the US.
    10-13-10 04:12 PM
    you can find a bunch of them on ebay that are similar, just find one that ships where you need it to go and make sure it's the right type (clear, anti glare, privacy, etc).
    10-13-10 04:14 PM
    Google "Clarivue". Ive been using their screen protectors for the past few years and am more than happy. Great quality, and affordable. For my Torch I bought their anti-glare version which is better for fingerprints.
    10-13-10 04:33 PM
    Google "Clarivue". Ive been using their screen protectors for the past few years and am more than happy. Great quality, and affordable. For my Torch I bought their anti-glare version which is better for fingerprints.
    Is it worth 12.99 though, i'm seeing so many on Ebay for 2.99 and I'm wondering what the difference is.
    Last edited by Bold Lover; 10-14-10 at 12:28 AM.
    10-14-10 12:25 AM
    Is it worth 12.99 though, i'm seeing so many on Ebay for 2.99 and I'm wondering what the difference is.
    Well, to me I see a difference in quality. Ive never had to replace them on any devices ive used in the past. Also, 2 screen protectors come in each package. Just my .02
    10-14-10 12:39 AM
    Thanks for the update, considering ordering a pair.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 12:42 AM
    I've got Best Skins Ever on. I have the full body skin on in addition to the screen. I couldn't be happier.
    10-14-10 12:50 AM
    Ghost Armor all the way. Tough, not sticky like a zagg, and you dont even know its there. Had the att privacy protector on it originally, was way to dark and thick, and messed with the proximity sensor(i thought at first the torch didnt have one, kept hitting the screen buttons with my face :s), and when u scrolled with the trackpad u could feel the thickness. The cheap ones for 2.99 and such are made of a cheap plastic film that tends to curl and peel up, and thats when u end up with the ends curled up with pocket dust stuck on it. Hate when that happens. If u buy one screen protector for 18.00$ for the lifetime of the device or several cheap ones that peel off and curl, for me its worth it to spend a little extra at the get go instead of buying several cheaper ones. spend the money and do it once.

Just my .02$
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-14-10 at 06:11 AM.
    10-14-10 06:09 AM
    My favorite is Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for Blackberry Torch 9800. I am fingerprint ocd and this is the best I have used! I had 5 Storm 1's and 2 Storm 2's, so I have lots of experience with these. The Steinheil is also one of the easiest to put on imo. Most of the protectors have to be replaced every other month since the edges start to peel. This one doesn't, my first Storm 2 had this on for over 8 months and still looked great when I switched to the Torch. This does not interfere with the touch or swipe of the Torch at all. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
    10-18-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD