I'm going on a great trip and want to link my digital camera images to my Blackberry so that I can upload then to my Blog page. I could save the images on a micro SD card and swap it into my blackberry but that is cumbersome. Is there a cable that I could use to make the connection? (Camera is a Canon G7)
    Many thanks

Paul, West London
    03-15-09 02:41 PM
    The card swap is probably going to be your only solution if you don't have access to a PC. I'm unaware of any BB that has the ability to function as a USB controller. When you connect the BB to a PC, the PC performs that function.
    03-15-09 02:49 PM
    That is what I was afraid of. I could take my Palm TX and swap the Sd card from the camera to that but I can't find a way of sending the image files via bluetooth to the blackberry. Has anybody cracked that link (sending files from Palm to Blackberry using bluetooth)?
    03-15-09 03:34 PM
    What problems are you having with the Bluetooth?

It's important to know that if you want to transfer files via Bluetooth to a BlackBerry, you must INITIATE the transfer from the BlackBerry.

Go to Media, press Menu, select "Receive Using Bluetooth".

Another option would be to upload the pictures from the BlackBerry to Photobucket and then add them to your blog from Photobucket.
    03-15-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD