Hi. This is my 1st BB and i'm loving it. But incoming calls are disconnected when i pull then out the holster to answer them... any ideas?
    12-19-09 05:06 AM
    I never heard of this issue.

A battery pull won't hurt. While the device is on, pull the battery out. See if that makes a difference

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 08:43 AM
    Check your profile settings.
    Go to-Sound Profile-Edit or Profile Settings-Profile Setting-Select Call/Messages.
    The problem may lie within there because of the use of a holster maybe changing your options will alleviate the problem
    12-19-09 09:38 AM
    ok... so on closer inspection what actually happens is the ringtone stops when i pull it out the holster, so the call is not disconnected afterall. Still a bit odd though, i have went through all tone settings... in holster, out etc, at the moment i have it selected to always but it still stops ringing when its removed from the holster... this isn't a bad problem really but i would like to try and fix it. Also i use my one mp3 as a ringtone and not one of the BB ones.
    Thanks for previous replies guys.
    12-20-09 10:41 AM
    could it be set to auto answer the call when you pull it out of the holster??
    12-20-09 10:46 AM
    No. I still have to press the answer button to answer the call, it's just the ringing that stops. A weird thing, but it hasn't spoiled my enjoyment of the BB for me. Loving it.
    12-20-09 11:07 AM