I tried a search but wasn't able to find anything on this.

I have a Storm and my car has built in Nav and can accept audio/video in so you can watch things on the Nav screen (ONLY when parked with the emergency brake on!!!).

I was wondering if anyone knew of a cable or a way to get video out from the storm? I know I can get the audio out by an 1/8" jack to RCA's but I'm wondering about the video.

Sometimes I will be waiting in the car for 15 or 20 minutes outside of a store and it would be nice to have the video on the bigger screen.

Again - NOT looking to watch movies while driving so no need for flames.

Thanks in advance!

Jay
    06-25-09 06:23 AM
    Shhhhhhh! Now you've done it ... gave Apple another idea. No doubt in a short time you will find that the iPhone will be streaming video over bluetooth.
    06-25-09 07:54 AM
    That would be really cool, but I don't think it's possible with the Storm. But if there is a way, I'd sure like to know about it.
    06-25-09 08:32 AM
    06-25-09 08:53 AM
    Thanks guys. Not sure why I didn't find those threads in my search but I guess I need to hone the search words a little better!

I'll keep an eye out to see if anything comes down the pike for a direct hookup via the microUSB.

Jay
    06-27-09 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD