I love my BB Curve 8330, but it did add more cables to my life in the form of the USB cable and the charger.

The BB charger has a place at home (sometimes in the kitchen; sometimes in the office). The USB cable joined an every growing list of cables in my laptop bag.

Right now, the laptop bag holds:

1. USB cable for the Curve
    2. USB cable for my Sprint U727 USB modem
    3. USB cable for my Sensa e200 series mp3 player/fm radio
    4. Power brick/cord for laptop
    5. 3ft power strip/surge protector.
    6. Earphones (for use with BB, mp3 player, or the laptop).

Between you and me - I sometimes feel like I'm setting up/breaking camp when I unload/load my laptop bag anymore (when I add in the laptop and the paper files I lug around too). Not to mention the "Spaghetti Monster" of tangled cords.

I could probably dump the power strip/surge protector (the laptop is works, so if it blows I'm pretty sure they'll be nice and replace it). But, I also like being the "nice" outlet user in public places. That is, without it, I may be taking the last convenient outlet spot; with the power strip I never feel "guilty" about plugging in and leaving someone else out in the cold powerwise.

So, what's in your bag? And how do you manage your cables/cords?
    02-26-09 08:44 AM
    i carry tools around all day long and two berry's on my hipp
    and soon I will lugging around my laptop ..
    so I feel ya pain
    02-26-09 09:15 AM
    I have multiple USB cords and just leave them at places, one at home, one at the office, and one down the shore.
    02-26-09 09:30 AM
    Get a roll of velcro wrap and cut it to size for keeping your cords straight.
    02-26-09 10:31 AM
    1 or 2 USB cables. 1 mini connector and one with swappable adapters on the device end for standard, mini and printers.

iPod cable.

Grounded extension cord.

Laptop power cord.

Mouse.

iPod bluetooth adapater (which can double as iPod cable using a USB mini cable).

Memory cards, flash drives and anything else that reasonably fits in the case.
    02-26-09 10:39 AM
    The only cord I regularly carry with me is the wall charger for my Storm, which I toss in my purse. I keep the USB charger at home plus a spare (until I sell my old phone, at least). And my Shure earbuds are in their case in my purse when not in use as well.
    02-26-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD