Sorry if this seems like a bit of a rant but it is

As a recently new BB owner I have been in the market for a nice fitting case for my little friend. Having found one or 2 i like i hit the store here and Seidio.
    Ok easy enough i found what i want on the crackberry store ill go ahead and order it. All goes well until i calculate the shipping...ok im in Australia and i expect to pay a little more to have my items shipped here, but honestly $43.95USD shipping on a $29.95 case. Im not here to point at crackberry solely, I point at ALL the online shopping places that seems to think i want my items shipped to me in a gold plated box nestled in the manicured hands of a local goddess
    Im a man of simple means so a padded post pack will do just fine thank you

Anyhoo my search for a reasonably priced shipping option continues. I would love to support more online retailers but with costs like this its impossible.

Any help or suggestions would be great...basicly im looking to get
    Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case for BlackBerry Pearl
    03-02-08 10:14 PM
    If you have paypal, i will order the case, and then you can paypal me, and i will ship it to you, just an offer..
    03-03-08 12:58 AM
    Thats very kind of you mate....i may just take you up on this offer as im having no joy at finding anywhere that doesnt charge an arm and a leg for shipping
    03-04-08 04:49 PM
    no problem, my email is cjcarbone @ crackberry.com send me an email, and we can figure it out from there..
    03-04-08 04:52 PM
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank cjcarbone for organising the purchase and delivery of a case for my pearl.

Also a side note to all you online retialers that think you need to charge us non US residents $50 for shipping...cjcarbone was able to ship it to me for ... $2.50.
    Its a shame these guys cant get their act together since i know for a fact there is a big BB community in Australia wanting good accessories. Anyhoo enough of my rant...thanks again cjcarbone.
    03-14-08 05:04 PM
    Glad to help!!!

it was actually 1.81 to ship it to you, 2.50 was the shipping + paypal fees i would get from you sending the money to me! lol
    03-14-08 05:24 PM
    Gr8 to see some helpful ppl out there! :thumbs up:

@cactusjack, I am 100% with you on online retailers charging an arm n leg for shipping...
    03-17-08 07:28 AM