Bought the TMobile D30 case. Looks great. Got the white case. It's a hard case that's supposed to be durable, etc. That's great and all, but I found that I had to really mash down on the screen on/off button to get it to work. Then the volume up and down buttons wouldn't even make contact to adjust it with the case on. They're selling it for about $30 at the store. Sorry T-Mobile, but I need to use my volume rocker when I have the case on. When I returned it and told the rep why, he just nodded his head and said, "Yeah, We've had some returns because of that."

Just wanted to post an FYI for good case hunters.
    09-08-11 04:43 PM
    Also the band at the bottom covers the mic pretty easily, so it muffles your voice when on the phone. Had a few complaints about that before I "fixed" it with a knife.
    09-08-11 06:54 PM
    I bought the flex case in black, not the band with the clear protective back. I tried the band, but it was a pain to take on and off. The cheaper flex case gives great protection.

Another problem with the D3O band is that it has too high of a raised ridge...and makes typing a chore...one thing that shouldn't be part of the 9900 experience.

The D3O flex case really protects...although it's a bit bulkier than the OEM Blackberry hard and soft cases. Also, it's so easy to pop on and off that for when I want the pure look, it comes off easily. Plus it provides much more impact protection than the Blackberry and Barely There cases.
    09-13-11 12:37 AM
    I thought you were using the Otterbox, soogriffin. If you're not, I highly recommend it. The rubber inner-casing makes the lock button much easier to press, along with the side buttons.
    09-13-11 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD