Does anyone want to buy my Seidio Innocase I and Holster for 35 + free shipping? It's in decent condition, with the top of the case a little rough, but nothing big. You'll be saving 20ish dollars. I'm getting rid of it to buy an OtterBox because I want something bigger. First come, first serve.

tyler.a.mills [at] gmail [dot] com

EDIT:

As you can see, its not "off the shelf" condition, but as close as you'll get for the price. It's still in great shape, all the tabs click on nicely, giving it a nice sturdy feel. The holster itself is absolutely brand new, only used twice ever. As I said the only reason I'm getting rid of this is I'm in roofs and basements and need a case that will survive gravel falls and prevent fiber glass from getting in the screen! Thanks guys.

Sorry for the crappy lighting, I tried to lighten them up in Picasa, that's why you see the dust particles and they look dirty, but they aren't :-D
    Last edited by GeneralMills; 02-11-09 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Add pics
    02-11-09 11:12 AM
    could you post up some pics?
    02-11-09 11:13 AM
    could you post up some pics?
    OK, I uploaded some pics taken with my storm.
    02-11-09 05:07 PM
    This will most likely be moved. I would be interested BTW if it was the skinless holster. Good luck selling it.
    02-11-09 05:31 PM
    This post is in the wrong location, and it is also out of the guidelines for the marketplace. Since the OP only has 23 posts, im sure this thread will be shut down.

im sorry.
    02-11-09 05:32 PM
    That doesn't seem fair, I'm only trying to help my fellow CrackBerry addicts. I'm not spamming the site.
    02-11-09 06:26 PM
    Actually, you're trying to help yourself. There's a difference.
    02-11-09 07:02 PM
    Indeed. And while you may be honest, there have been a few not so homest. Head over to the marketplace and you will see the forum rules for buying/selling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 07:05 PM
    1. Don't call me a liar, I'm trying to get people a deal on a case. So I'm helping them while helping me.
    2. Why don't you give me a link to the marketplace so I don't have to navigate the forums trying to find the dumb thing.
    02-12-09 07:36 AM
    I was not by any means calling you a liar nor do any of my posts reflect that. While I understand you are trying to help, there are still rules in place on the forum to keep it orderly.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/

That's where you will find the marketplace. Note that you will need to have been a member for 3 months and have atleast 100 posts (outside of social forums) in order to post an item to be sold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:52 PM
    My seidio holster is awesome.
    02-12-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD