I have a crimson curve and am looking for a hard case for it. After lots of searching on CB, I'm leaning towards the Seidio rubberized case. I got my crimson phone because I liked the color and I don't really want to cover it up with a case, but I need to. Here's my question: Does the burgundy case match the crimson of the phone?

I know that seems a little picky (my husband thinks I'm being too girly ), but I really do like this color and would like to have it at least look almost the same with the case on. I'm also up for any other suggestions anyone might have about a hard case they've used and liked.

Thanks.
    06-17-08 03:56 PM
    I'm afraid I can't answer your specific question, but I will weigh in on the case - got mine yesterday and am very impressed and pleased with it. Just don't waste the extra money on the 'Fed Ex' shipping!

egg
    06-17-08 04:49 PM
    I have the crimson curve as well. Right now i am using the suido hybrid case. It still shows off the sexiness of my phone.
    SUPER SLIM HYBRID HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY 8300/8310/8320 CURVE - CSH2YBB8300-CB
    06-17-08 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD