I just got my Pink Pearl and I want to protect it, but I don't want to cover it up!

I ordered the BSE based on so many rave reviews, but I realized it doesn't cover the side chrome, where the invisibleshield does.

Can anyone give me feedback on which to go with? If I order the IS, I can always sell my BSE on Ebay or something (or keep it for a rainy day)...

Thanks in advance!
    02-11-08 01:16 AM
    I think the best protection for your BB is to do as you did and cover the screen and then buy a rubberized sleeve for it.
    02-11-08 01:25 AM
    So, just so I'm getting it, you're suggesting keep the BSE and then get a sleeve to protect the chrome....correct?
    02-11-08 01:39 AM
    So, just so I'm getting it, you're suggesting keep the BSE and then get a sleeve to protect the chrome....correct?

Yes, here is a link to show you. You can purchase almost anywhere acc. are sold.

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail
    02-11-08 01:45 AM
    Great! Thanks so much for your feedback!
    02-11-08 02:02 AM
    I just got my Pink Pearl and I want to protect it, but I don't want to cover it up!

I ordered the BSE based on so many rave reviews, but I realized it doesn't cover the side chrome, where the invisibleshield does.

Can anyone give me feedback on which to go with? If I order the IS, I can always sell my BSE on Ebay or something (or keep it for a rainy day)...

Thanks in advance!
    I've been very pleased with my Invisible Shields. I've also been really pleased with my rubber sleeve. I got a call this morning after I had taken the sleeve off to clean my Curve. There I was with my Curve sleeveless and the phone ringing. I grabbed the call. It was from an old friend who lives out of the state so we talked for quite awhile. I was amazed as to how much I missed the rubber sleeve while talking on my Curve. It really makes holding the phone for calls much more comfortable.
    02-24-08 03:51 AM
    UPDATE:

I ended up getting the BSE and love it. I like the feel of the phone. It doesn't feel so slick, like it wants to fall out of my hands. There's a resistant feeling, so it feels more secure in my hand.

Thanks for all the feedback though!
    02-24-08 12:59 PM
    You may want to check out BodyGuardz too. They are very similar and give the BB good grip. BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices
    03-07-08 03:53 PM
    I just applied my bse last night about 9 hours ago. Is it ok to put my BB back in the silicone skin? On the bse website it says to let it dry for 24 hours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 09:41 AM
    Any idea about which rubberized sleeve for the Pearl picks up the least amount of lint?
    03-15-08 11:37 PM
    Drelemen-

Its ok to put it back in the case then, I put both of my Curves back in their silicone skin after about 2 hours and my protector never moved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 11:33 AM
    I have the seidio screen protector with the skin it looks great but i actually just ordered the crystal clear hardcase so i can check out my pearl some more lol
    03-22-08 11:57 AM
    I applied the BSE to my Curve and am very happy with the results. The BSE cost less than $10 and I applied all 5 pieces in less that an hour.
    03-23-08 10:51 AM
    I use the rubberized skin, mainly because I never put my BB in the holster, haha.

I love the feel of it, and protection, but do hate that I have to take it out when I go mobile in the car (as it won't fit in the holder).

But then, I keep it in the holster when I'm out.

Patrick
    03-25-08 08:58 PM
    So for those of you using the BSE and a skin, what kind of holster are you using? I'm trying to find a holster that will fit the Curve with a skin on it.
    04-12-08 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD