which screen protector is better or is there something else even better than these 2?
    10-21-08 11:33 AM
    Invisible Shield--the Lifetime Guarantee (essentially lifetime replacements for $4) is key. However, don't make the mistake I did: just get the screen protector. I bought the full body protector and random pieces of started to peel off and don't look very good. In fact, yesterday I stripped it down and only left the screen protector on there.
    10-21-08 01:52 PM
    I have both and they are the same thing. Mentioned above, IS has lifetime replacements, but in my experience the skin will outlast the device(it has been roughed, I worked at a horse ranch during college years and it held up great), so I've never gotten a replacement. Plus, I believe IS makes you send the old one back before getting the new one, what will you do without a skin during that time?

The BSE is made from the same material, much cheaper, and in my opinon a better buy.
    10-22-08 08:48 PM
    wait is IS another dip in the water protector before putting it on?
    10-26-08 02:14 PM
    I personally use IS and will never use anything else!!
    10-26-08 02:42 PM
    nvm just saw the video
    its a spray lol, no wonder it costs a bit more package the bottle, squeegy, and box stuff
    so im getting the bse cheaper, and only need the screen protector
    10-26-08 03:00 PM
    BSE is the best.
    10-27-08 04:13 AM
    where can I buy the BSE?
    11-11-08 10:13 AM
    I'm waiting on my BSE now for my Bold. I had some old screen protectors for another device that I could cut to match the temp piece that comes on the BOLD screen. Its ok, I don't like how you can see a little air under the edges. Its not bad but oh well. I'm hoping the BSE is better.

Whoa, I may need to try IS!!!
    Last edited by EtherealLover; 11-11-08 at 10:25 AM.
    11-11-08 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD