Which one is better?
    08-21-09 07:23 PM
    I went to Best Buy and got the Zagg Invisible Shield - they put it on for me also...it's a little more expensive but it looks great on my Curve!
    08-21-09 07:26 PM
    They both suck and feel identical. And, if you have it on the front of your phone where your ear hits the phone, you will feel it squeak every time you put your phone to your ear. Plus, smudges all over the place.

Go to the apple store, buy the "non glare" iphone screen cover, and cut it to fit your berry. They give you two in case you mess one up. The no-glare look is much nicer. Tons better for smudges, too. You can't chuck it in a blender tho like the bse / is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 07:28 PM
    otterbox.com its the best protection
    08-21-09 07:29 PM
    Otterbox is way too bulky in my opinion...
    08-21-09 07:30 PM
    yea i don't want a bulky case...i want something mainly to protect my screen from scratches for when i put it in my pocket, etc...Im usually good with taking care of my stuff, so something that provides decent protection is good...BTW how difficult is to install the BSE or invisible shields
    Last edited by skittl3z; 08-21-09 at 07:40 PM.
    08-21-09 07:38 PM
    I bought myself a BSE for my 8330 shortly after I got it, and I've never regretted it. It completely protects the screen, and other parts of the body.

To say that I was apprehensive when I first applied the BSE to my brand new phone is an understatement--I was terrified! But wow, it's no big deal whatsoever. The amount of water you use is so miniscule, it barely gets the plastic wet at all. (The majority of what little moisture there is evaporates within a few hours, anyway.)

Anyway, the application process isn't that difficult--just follow the instructions.

Just thought I'd let you know one user's thoughts on the BSE, and I hope that regardless of what protection solution you go with, it'll keep your 'Berry safe and sound.

08-22-09 03:14 AM
    I'd say Invisible Shield. As many times as you're going to have to replace ANYTHING that peels off your phone, you might as well get the free replacements for the life of the phone.

I have the Invisible Shield on several different devices and think it's the best bang for the buck.

I disagree with the smudge remark above. You're going to get smudge on ANYTHING you hold in your hand or against your face. Clean it, simple. When it breaks down, replace it, simple.

Probably boils down to preference, but I like the extra grip-feel that the Invisible Shield puts on the device.
    08-22-09 03:36 AM
    invisishield has been working for me for the last year. Was a BIG help when I answered the phone with paint on my thumb!
    08-22-09 06:55 AM
    I'd say Invisible Shield. As many times as you're going to have to replace ANYTHING that peels off your phone, you might as well get the free replacements for the life of the phone.

I have the Invisible Shield on several different devices and think it's the best bang for the buck.

I disagree with the smudge remark above. You're going to get smudge on ANYTHING you hold in your hand or against your face. Clean it, simple. When it breaks down, replace it, simple.

Probably boils down to preference, but I like the extra grip-feel that the Invisible Shield puts on the device.
    +1000 i agree!
    08-22-09 07:09 AM
    I have the IS and the selling point for me was that I was lucky enough to live near a kiosk for Zagg -- I didn't have to worry about installing it myself. Granted, it costs a bit more than the other products but I love the fact that they put it on for me and all I have to do if there's ever a need for a replacement is hand it to them and it is taken care of.

IS is great protection. No problems so far (about 8 months) and it lets me "go naked" without a worry about scratches.
    08-22-09 08:51 AM
    BSE here, great protection, no problems...
    08-22-09 11:50 AM
    i only have experience with IS and the only thing i don't like about it is the little ripples that seem to be inherent with the material. it doesn't have a smooth, glass look to it. Also, I've had it on for about 3 days now and when looking at it at an angle, I can see what looks like fog or moisture. but it's not throughout. lastly, there are some weird, very thin vertical lines that seem to be reflecting the light from my Bold that almost give the appearance of a faulty television. all of those "problems" are only noticeable when looking for issues. otherwise, looking a the device straight on it looks fine, except for the vertical lines and those only are noticeable if looking at a predominately white screen. maybe i'll send it back for an exchange.
    08-22-09 01:55 PM
    BSE. I love mine. No difficulty installing it and it is extremely hard to tell I have anything on my Curve. It was less than $9 total, with shipping and everything, so you could always try it before you shell out more for the IS and see if you like the BSE enough to keep it and not bother with the IS.

08-22-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD