****EDIT***** - sorry this was already posted today. Please close thread
    Last edited by Primate; 12-03-08 at 06:36 PM.
    12-03-08 05:25 PM
    I had BSE on my curve. looked good for about a week and started peeling....
    12-03-08 05:27 PM
    I have used BSE on all my phones and have never had one peel or tear. I love them.
    12-03-08 05:28 PM
    Are these pretty easy to put on?
    12-03-08 05:35 PM
    Are these pretty easy to put on?
    Looks easy on the BB, it wasnt on my iPhone.
    12-03-08 05:40 PM
    They are a bit of a pain but no different than any other skin. Make sure your phone is VERY clean and take your time. Set aside 30 mins to put it on. You will want to leave any corners hanging and wait 15 mins then press them down with your palm.
    12-03-08 05:43 PM
    Wow, talk about a price difference!!!! Wish I would've saw these guys earlier... We'll see how GA handles me getting another screen piece for my phone... If they want to much for it, I may just buy one of these...
    12-03-08 05:45 PM
    Yea there is a huge savings. BSE does not send you the squeegee or solution. You have to use baby shampoo and a credit car (or something similar). So the package is a little ghetto but the product is great. At least IMO it is by far the best value. If you like fancy packaging then go with GA. Whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM IS!
    12-03-08 06:20 PM
    I had BSE on my curve. looked good for about a week and started peeling....

I haven't had that problem. I've had it on my Pearl for 4 months so far and it's still awesome. I've installed it on my sister's Curve and a PSP. Will work nicely with my Storm. Same material as Invisible Shield, but $20 cheaper and with a LOT quicker shipping. I ordered a screen shield from IS and it took THREE WEEKS to get to my house. I'll never order their overpriced slow ship products again. BestSkinsFOREVER! :b
    12-03-08 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD