I ordered the BSE for my curve a couple of weeks ago. It came promptly and I set aside some time to install it. Well, right from the start I screwed it up. I forgot to wet my fingers and left a HUGE fingerprint right on the screen protector. I figured oh well, my loss, but glad it wasn't too expensive. I emailed BSE asking if there was some way to remove the fingerprint. I got an email back from Sherry who told me that there wasn't. I emailed her back to thank her for responding. She then told me that if I could give them my invoice number they would send me out another one for free. It came in the mail today. That's awesome service and goes a long way in my book.
    03-16-09 07:42 PM
    They have always received great customer service. I once received screen protector that got damaged in the mail and I emailed them telling them what happened. I received replacements in the mail 3 days later. I have purchased from them for all my BB's, Ipod, and everything else and will always buy from only them. I always receive my order in 2-3 days.
    03-16-09 07:44 PM
    It's always nice to hear when a company goes the extra mile to please their customers!
    03-18-09 06:24 AM
    the screen protector I bought has about 3 vertical lines on them (sort of like line of dead pixels) its not my phone screen but instead the BSE protectors. Should I email them or just MAN UP?
    03-18-09 05:52 PM
    I just got mine today 2 days after I ordered it. I put it on and I think I did a pretty good job. How long should I wait until I can play with it?
    I put it on about 6pm. Should it be good to go in my pocket tomorrow morning for work?
    03-18-09 08:51 PM
    the screen protector I bought has about 3 vertical lines on them (sort of like line of dead pixels) its not my phone screen but instead the BSE protectors. Should I email them or just MAN UP?
    I would let them know, they would most likely make it right.

I put mine on today and the hardest part was waiting to press the corners down. I put mine on about 5PM and I'm already using it. I did cheat a little and take a hair dryer to it to dry it out a little. It turned out great.
    03-20-09 06:02 PM
    And they answer your email promptly!
    03-22-09 09:29 AM
    I agree. I've had a number of dealings with them that have ALL been far above good costumer service, it's always been a huge pleasure to do business with them!
    03-22-09 09:32 AM
    I agree. I've had a number of dealings with them that have ALL been far above good costumer service, it's always been a huge pleasure to do business with them!
    I guess I will chime in on this BSE CS lovefest as well. In all my dealings with them, I have never been dissatisfied. This is how you know you are dealing with a top notch company: Excellent customer service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD