I've been reading alot about the BSE for the Curve and other devices. I finally did my research and I think I'm about ready to order the BSE and give it a go. I need your help CB... how hard/easy is this to do... for real??? I've had no such luck with skins I purchased for my RAZR, RAZR2, iPOD, and PSP. I'm no clutz by far but I seem to have nothing but the worst time applying skins. I love the full protection the BSE gives me... and my wipes and felt cloth will eventually thank me b/c I clean my BB to no end, daily!!! I would love to hear ideas from the community from those who have either purchased the BSE for their device or have been thinking about it.
    11-04-08 10:16 PM
    i think the worst part is that some pieces of dirt stick to the skin. if it was a regular screen protector like a harder plastic, it would have been much easier since u can tape it off, but this is with water, so its uh hard to do.
    clean with a alcohol water solution 50/50 i would suggest for the screen. also do the steamy place thing
    11-04-08 11:18 PM
    I didnt think it was all that hard, you just have to take your time, and follow the directions on the web site.
    11-04-08 11:29 PM
    Just take your time applying it and U should be fine.
    11-05-08 10:17 AM
    It's easy.

The instructions on the website are great.

lcg...
    12-06-08 06:04 PM
    It's not that hard to do, but it takes a lot of patience and a little bit of prep work. It took me just under an hour to do my Pearl, and a little over an hour to do my wife's Curve. Corners and curved parts of the phone are hardest to do, but the trick with those is to let them dry for 10 minutes or so in order for them to regain a bit of their stickiness and then use your fingers to press down on them until they stay down (another few minutes).
    12-09-08 12:36 AM
    1. Set aside some time
    2. Turn on the TV
    3. Make sure you have a good soap/water mixture
    4. Be patient!! Follow the directions!
    12-09-08 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD