Just wanted post that Best Skins Ever (BSE) is an awesome company. I placed an order and it was wrong. So I replied to the confirmation email and asked them to cancel; they did right away. I placed the 'correct' order and received it in 2 days. But upon receipt I some how got the wrong skin. I emailed them with this info and they said no problem we'll send you the right one, just send us back the remaining unused product. I received the correct pieces before I even mailed the others back to them. This is the defnition of a reputable company. I will use them for any skin / case related items.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 06:28 PM
    BSE? After I finish here I'll check them out. I order online quite a bit and bad service and delays tick me off. My pet peeve is that e-mail that arrives three days later informing you that your order isn't in stock. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    09-06-08 09:55 PM
    I love my BSE!
    09-10-08 07:18 PM
    I love dealing with BSE too. Love their products and they are quick to make things right even when its users error in ordering.
    09-10-08 08:01 PM
    For all who do not know... their website is : Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    09-10-08 08:14 PM
    Hey. I just received my BSE also, but they seem bigger than the space they will be covering. Is that the way they're supposed to be ? Are they supposed to overlap around the edges of the screen ? Any advice or tricks for installing them successfully ? I am only applying the screen protector.
    09-11-08 03:19 PM
    I did the normal install. water/soap blah blah blah. but I also use a hair dryer on low but hot. then push and roll the edges over so they hold. once they do. hit with a blast of high hot air from the dryer....

after everything is set for 5-10 min waving back and forth with the dryer seals everything up.....

Basically I did the same I do in my tutorial of IS protector a while back..
    09-11-08 03:29 PM
    Ladies and gentleman, we have SUCCESS !!! I was so scared to do this because of the whole soap and water deal and a few horror stories I had heard. It was pretty painless though. I really must say I am GLAD I didn't pay 3 times more for the other shields. BTW, thanks for the tips, yester18
    09-11-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD