I purchased a Seidio crystal case for my bold a few weeks back and it has already broken. Not from dropping it or anything like that. I have had to remove it a total of 3 times for a battery pull and on the 3rd time one of the tabs broke off. Does anyone know the "Shopcrackberry" return policy and if they will replace it? has anyone else experienced this?
    02-26-09 11:51 PM
    i have a broken seidio rubberized curve battery door that i'd like to replace. i dont think cb wants our trash, though. good luck with that!
    02-27-09 12:28 AM
    usually you have a thirty day return policy and a warranty that helps with manufacturers defects. if you have the label that came with your case look at it.. it will give you the policy and possibly and email.
    02-27-09 12:29 AM
    Go to seidioonline.com and put in a warranty claim.
    They are usually pretty good with returns.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:38 AM
    I purchased a Seidio crystal case for my bold a few weeks back and it has already broken. Not from dropping it or anything like that. I have had to remove it a total of 3 times for a battery pull and on the 3rd time one of the tabs broke off. Does anyone know the "Shopcrackberry" return policy and if they will replace it? has anyone else experienced this?
    Jazz,

Crackberry is one of our premier resellers. If it's only been a couple of weeks, I would definitely contact them regarding your case. If you're unsuccessful there, please email your contact information and attach your order and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks,
    02-27-09 11:38 AM
    I contacted the crackberry help line and they sent me a return label and are sending me a new one today. I am very happy with their customer service. Thank you to everyone that replied.
    02-27-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD