I've had a Seidio Innocase II for a few months now and have been generally happy with it. The only drawback I've found is it's difficult to take it on and off. Fortunately MeterBerry allows me to reset the device without having to pull the battery.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I dropped my Storm on the driveway. The case did a good job of protecting the phone but I managed to crack the case. I must have landed right on the corner as the bottom piece split about 3/4". I super-glued the crack together so it would stay on the phone but that's no longer holding either.

So, I'm in the market for a new case. I've read reviews of the Incipio Feather and Case-Mate Barely There. How are those cases doing after a few months of use?
    07-21-09 12:00 PM
    If you want a case that is easy to remove the Seido hybrid is a good one.
    07-21-09 12:03 PM
    Funny you should post this thread. I just sent a message to the incipio folks concerning the hairline cracks in 3 of the 4 corners of my incipio feather case.

Up until discovering this, I was EXTREMELY PLEASED with it. So I'm waiting on a cust service reply to see what outcome I get.

So far, I have burnt through a Ghost Armor full body kit, then a Incipio Feather Case.

Don't get me wrong, the Incipio is still quite functional and is indeed still protecting my storm. but for how long?
    07-21-09 12:06 PM
    I have a feather on my storm and it is great although i have got 1 little crack on one corner.

there was just a topic posted i think today about how great incipio CS is, so im sure your in good hand burglar.
    07-21-09 12:23 PM
    Innocase will probably replace it at no charge. I've read they have great customer service.

If want a different case, one that wont break, try the OtterBox Defender. I can't remember how many times I've dropped it with no damage to the phone or case.
    07-21-09 12:25 PM
    Same here I got the otterbox, no complaints about it.
    07-21-09 12:26 PM
    Incipio says they have a shipment of revised feather cases expected this week. These are supposed to be less prone to cracks than the first batch. If this holds true I'd recommend their revised feather case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 12:43 PM
    20 minutes later, a support email came. Excellent CS. I am on backorder for the newly designed incipio feather case. woohoo!

Incipio says they have a shipment of revised feather cases expected this week. These are supposed to be less prone to cracks than the first batch. If this holds true I'd recommend their revised feather case.

07-21-09 12:48 PM
    Wow. That kind of service makes me lean towards the Incipio.

For those of you who have the Otterbox, how bulky is it? I don't want anything bigger than the Innocase II I have now.
    07-21-09 12:52 PM
    Wow. That kind of service makes me lean towards the Incipio.

For those of you who have the Otterbox, how bulky is it? I don't want anything bigger than the Innocase II I have now.
    Then no otterbox for you! this thing is huge! I just got it today, and while i love it since im in the desert and need to keep dust out, i will be switching out to an innocase or incipio when i get back, i think i'll keep the otterbox for camping and fishing though, i've heard of otterboxes surviving amazing things!

07-21-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD