04-06-09 09:42 PM
85 ... 234
tools
    i Like it but want the hard cases just got to find one i like
    03-28-09 12:10 AM
    I was just in the VZW Experience Store with a friend who was exchanging her Storm for a new one. Never heard of anyone doing this before...

But as I was browsing around at the Storm/Blackberry accessories noticed a new silicone case. It's all black on the back it an imprint of a tire. I usually don't like silicone cases, but this was a must have for me. If anything it's a conversation starter...

It doesn't however cover the keys like the "floral" print case discussed in previous threads.

I've posted a pic....

Bought mine back in Feb with the phone. But silicon just annoys me. I thought it was too bulky and I hated how it stuck to my pockets in my jeans or in my dickies. I wear dickies alot as I am a Firefighter and working on my EMT, even more so than I do jeans.

I bought an Innocase but now it's putting pressure on my phone somewhere to the point that I can't even click anymore. Kinda aggrivating since I paid 30 for it and now cant use it!
    03-28-09 12:44 AM
    I have he same case too. It looks sweet but adds a pretty good amount of bulk. Also very sticky in pockets. I am thinking about getting a innocase plus clip.
    03-28-09 01:36 AM
    I have he same case too. It looks sweet but adds a pretty good amount of bulk. Also very sticky in pockets. I am thinking about getting a innocase plus clip.
    The Sticky in the pockets is one of its selling points...doesn't fall out when I'm getting on and off the AG Equipment...

I was going to get studs for this winter, but found that it doesn't need them...

The jawbone 2 works for the calls...
    03-28-09 04:17 AM
    >Car guy as well....now if I could just get one with a leaper on it..
    04-06-09 04:55 PM
    Yea, I bought this one too - it's rather bulky, but I guess that's sort of the idea to be thick. Either way, I took it off, it just looks so much better naked. With that, I'll probably drop my phone soon and be angry.
    04-06-09 05:13 PM
    I've had mine for a couple of weeks and love it. I use an oversized belt clip holder for mine. It's the same oversized holder as the one for the plastic case.
    04-06-09 09:05 PM
    It does fit well.

Don't know if they will be everywhere yet, they literally just came out in the past couple of days. But who knows...
    When I bought my Storm over a month ago I almost bought this case....so I don't think they "just came out in the past couple of days"
    04-06-09 09:19 PM
    When I bought my Storm over a month ago I almost bought this case....so I don't think they "just came out in the past couple of days"
    he posted that in january...
    04-06-09 09:32 PM
    I bought this and used it before switching over to the slimmer, standard black silicone case. The tire case was much thicker and made it difficult to take in and out of my carrying case (which is actually one for a BB8830, that's all they had when I got my storm months ago.)
    04-06-09 09:42 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD