I'm on my second protective screen for my 8330 Curve from the VZW store and boy are they crap. They get scratched up way too easily and I feel like I got more mileage out of the first one than I am the second screen (plus, they cost $10 a pop!). So I'm in the market for a replacement screen, one that won't cost as much and/or will last a **** of a lot longer than 2-3 months without getting ridiculously scratched and smudged. Any suggestions?
    07-07-09 09:54 AM
    replacement SCREEN- Ebay.

Screen cover (full body cover/skins are an option too) I'd get a BSE (Best Skins Ever) They're about 8.99 with shipping.

For my 8330, I use a Best Skins Ever clear skin (full body) covered by a silicone case that I bought on Amazon.com for super, super cheap. (the BSE was only 8.99 with shipping too, like i said)

Anyway, I have this combo because the case isnt airtight and little pieces of dirt and whatever may get in and scratch the phone. (that's where the BSE comes in and it's AMAZING!-- check their website!) The BSE on the other hand, doesnt absorb shock when dropped (because it's so thin, but don't get me wrong, it's INCREDIBLY scratch proof) It's an amazing combination and i havent had problems.

You can always PM me for more information.
    07-10-09 02:35 PM
    I use zagg invisshield and love the thing!!! get the good stuff and not vzw screens.
    07-12-09 02:39 AM
    the zagg is by far the best one i have used. i had a problem with the original protector coming off if i would take the phone out of it's silicone sleave, didn't happen with the zagg
    07-15-09 02:52 AM
    I just bought some screen protectors from eBay from the seller, iTrimming. They are cut for the screen and applied very easy. I got 3 for $5.90 (free s&h).
    07-15-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD