I want to warn you guys not to buy box wave screen protector for the bold

the dam plastic screen has boxwave logo across in diagonally pattern hence blocking out content on the screen.

what's the point of screen protector if there are logos across it?

I can't rub off the logo. It's stays on permanently
    09-08-08 06:50 PM
    I just got it, what are you talkingabout? There is a protective film on each side of the protector, are you sure you removed both of them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 09:15 PM
    I bought Zagg Invisible shields, they are great and I have yet to see them get any wear on them.
    Last edited by ppcmd; 09-11-08 at 10:13 PM.
    09-08-08 10:08 PM
    I've bought lots from Boxwave before and have never seen what you're talking about. Like nomorewindows said, make sure you removing the clear coverings that are on the protector.
    09-08-08 10:39 PM
    I'm sorry... but I'm gonna LOL hard if it's just the protective film that's causing the issue here..
    09-09-08 12:56 AM
    I'm sorry... but I'm gonna LOL hard if it's just the protective film that's causing the issue here..
    LOL me to
    09-09-08 01:21 AM
    LOL me to
    LOL me three!
    09-09-08 02:06 AM
    Me FOUR... and if there rly are logos... then def go with a BSE in the future

09-09-08 02:13 AM
    I just got it, what are you talkingabout? There is a protective film on each side of the protector, are you sure you removed both of them?

I see the the films that have logos. where is the screen? did I get a lemon here?
    09-09-08 11:15 AM
    I see the the films that have logos. where is the screen? did I get a lemon here?

It's in between the logo screens. Lol. I also have the boxwave on my bold and there definately is no logo on the actual protector.
    09-09-08 11:30 AM
    OK ... assuming that his problem is only not removing the protective covers ....

To those that have use both .... which is best ??? (and where is best place to get them ???)

Thanks
    09-13-08 01:28 AM
    OK ... assuming that his problem is only not removing the protective covers ....

To those that have use both .... which is best ??? (and where is best place to get them ???)

Thanks
    Which "both"?
    09-13-08 10:49 AM
    Thats the funniest thing I have read all morning. Who puts their company LOGO over the viewing area of your phone? LOL.

09-13-08 11:53 AM
    Well I bought mine in the mall(Shoppers World in Brampton), and the guy put it on for me and everything. No problems at all. Mine is perfectly clear, no watermark (or whatever it is you have on it) on mine.
    09-13-08 12:35 PM
    Of "all" the different manufacturers making screen protectors ....

Is there any feeling that one is better than the others ... ????

How is it most available in the US ???
    09-13-08 02:34 PM
    Of "all" the different manufacturers making screen protectors ....

Is there any feeling that one is better than the others ... ????

How is it most available in the US ???
    ok. I finally peel off the screen protector from the logo plastic. this screen is better than others because it has anti reflective coating on it thus making it clearer to view bb screen.
    09-13-08 02:43 PM
    i like the zagg's invisible shield screen protector on my bold, have used the same brand of screen protector for my other devices and they also have a lifetime warranty...
    09-13-08 03:22 PM
    I have BoxWave screen protection on my G9 camera and other devices and they work very well. I also use Invisible shield and already purchased two complete kits for immediate use.
    09-16-08 12:56 PM
    I've tride many types of screen protectors. Most (including smartphone experts) are cloudy, so they reduce glare, but they degrade the brightness and clarity of the display.

I've tried the "Best Skins Ever," and I believe that they are made out of the same material as the Zagg's invisible shield. While durable (sort of rubbery - resists scratches well), this material degrades the display slightly and has a rippled surface. It is also difficult to remove, and it gets destroyed in the process.

My favorites by far are the Boxwave clear touch crystal screen protectors. These are virtually invisible. The screen is just as clear and bright as if it was naked! And if you get dirt under it, you can take it off, wash it with hand soap, and reinstall it.
    11-21-09 02:47 PM
    Bwahahahaha, this guy made my week!

11-22-09 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD