02-09-09 12:48 PM
119 ... 345
tools
    We got the premium headsets in both our Bell Mobility boxes; switched to the Zagg noise reduction earbuds instead though and they work quite well, at a reasonable cost.
    01-15-09 12:50 PM
    Which Shure ear buds allow you to answer calls? This would be the only feature
    I really need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 10:28 PM
    plastic ones...
    01-15-09 11:58 PM
    I got the premium ones in my Telus box. I got my Storm on launch day of Dec. 10th. and today was the first time i tryed them.
    I had to press that button about 20 times before they started to work. They sound really good. But that little button dosen't do anything????
    01-16-09 01:09 AM
    my headphones are were crappy that i couldn't even listen to music w.o it sounding like i went to the and 10cent store ^^ and tried it out.

Basicly low quality, the button thing has loose connections so if u touch the wires near it it just craps out and makes a crackle crackle crackle.

Returning phone tomorrow to get a new storm cuz the screen is nonfunctional for the corner areas i cant press A . *crosses fingers for good headphones*
    01-16-09 04:15 AM
    Sorry I don't want to hijack the thread but does any one know where is the best (cheapest) place to get the Shures or something equal in sound. I don't want to sound cheap but I don't use the earbuds enough to justify spending hundred dollars on some.
    01-16-09 06:03 AM
    I got the premium ones in my Telus box. I got my Storm on launch day of Dec. 10th. and today was the first time i tryed them.
    I had to press that button about 20 times before they started to work. They sound really good. But that little button dosen't do anything????
    If you play a video you can pause and resume by pressing on it. If you hold the button the voice activation starts.
    Last edited by pipotobe; 01-17-09 at 09:20 AM. Reason: missing words
    01-17-09 09:10 AM
    I got the premiums (Telus) (and also the 8GB card)

I think it's probably Verizon that chose to give the standard ones, probably to save on cost... but they are still charging you guys the same for the phone! (when you take exchange rate into consideration)

I don't really use the wired headphones too much anyway, as I have BT stereo headphones that I use a lot.

As a side note.... you may have gotten pos headphones guys.... but you can STILL wipe it in the noses of the snobby iphone users! You can use STEREO BT headphones and they cant! lol

Actually, that's what Verizon was probably thinking, that most people would use their own favorite set anyway instead of the ones that come with it.
    01-17-09 10:35 AM
    I got Bose
    01-18-09 05:58 PM
    Bose are decent, but for the price I much prefer Shure.
    01-18-09 06:02 PM
    Original Storm had the standard buds as did my replacement unit.
    01-18-09 06:50 PM
    SHOCK verizon chose to go cheap?! no way....yeah I got POS with my storm.
    01-18-09 08:36 PM
    I got the premium ones and an 8gb card with mine. I am with Bell Mobility.
    01-19-09 12:18 AM
    I ordered the premium ones frorm blackberry gadgets for around $34.00. I really like them. I have Slacker and they advance the songs, change volume etc without having to touch my Berry. They are very comfortable. The other kind are always too big for my ears.
    02-08-09 05:09 PM
    I got these ones

Got the phone on launch day on Dec 10th (Canada)
    I'm confused...are THESE the premiums?

02-08-09 05:21 PM
    I got the above headphones with my Bold. I don't know what's coming with my Storm...these too?

02-08-09 05:26 PM
    Premium headphones and 8gig card. Bell Canada. Just got it a few days ago.
    02-08-09 09:38 PM
    The headphones that came with the Storm are not all that bad other than the size. They are HUGE! I don't have small ears, and when I wedge these things in it makes my ears hurt.

I wonder how much those premium ones are.
    I put an old set of Jabra ear gels on and they work fine. I've always liked the Jabra gels anyway.
    02-09-09 11:53 AM
    Sooo... What do the crappy ones look like? I got those ones in the pic above...
    02-09-09 12:48 PM
119 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD