02-09-09 11:48 AM
119 ... 2345
tools
    I got the premium buds with my Storm, but I don't think they are all that special...They sound terrible compared to the ones that came with my iPod and PSP.
    01-08-09 12:37 PM
    I got standard ... they are so big with the covers on them lol.
    01-08-09 12:45 PM
    I got the standard ones but they are garbage... I'll stick with my iPod ones.
    01-08-09 01:12 PM
    I got the premium ones with mine and the cleaning cloth AND the 8gb sd card. I have the Telus Storm.

Does anyone want my headphones? I hate the rubber ear buds and they feel so weird and don't stay in my ears. I've tried all 3 sizes and they feel so uncomfortable, I'd rather have the hard plastic ones.

Anyone??
    01-08-09 01:51 PM
    I'll take them!
    01-08-09 01:52 PM
    So I was just using my POS headphones from Verizon and the right ear bud SHOCKED ME. That's right folks, I received an electric shock from INSIDE MY EAR. Let me tell you, it was not fun. Hilarious to my coworker, but not fun. I'm sure I'll laugh about it in a few hours when my ear isn't throbbing and ringing anymore =). That's what I get for being too lazy to go to my car and get my Shure earbuds.
    01-09-09 09:52 AM
    I got the premium ones with mine and the cleaning cloth AND the 8gb sd card. I have the Telus Storm.

Does anyone want my headphones? I hate the rubber ear buds and they feel so weird and don't stay in my ears. I've tried all 3 sizes and they feel so uncomfortable, I'd rather have the hard plastic ones.

Anyone??
    happy to send you 2 pairs on the standard headphones in exchange for the premium ones...PM me and we can set it up!
    01-09-09 10:27 AM
    All included ear buds are crap IMHO whether they come with a phone, mp3 player etc. I bought a set from the Verizon store for $30. They're stereo ear bud with an inline mic and disconnect/answer button. The wiring is covered by grey nylon woven cord, they sound great and seem like you could pull a car with them. Well not really but you get the message...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 11:50 AM
    I got my phone from the store on December 20th and it didn't come with any headphones. Should I be pissed?

01-14-09 05:40 PM
    Comparing the headphones the premium are nicer than the standard but the earbuds are so soft they don't really sit in my ear nice and the sound quality is not that great. better than a kick in the a.. but I wouldn't feel too bad if you didn't get them
    01-14-09 06:06 PM
    I have the standards but I will just use my Shures.
    01-14-09 07:05 PM
    I have the RIM 3.5 single ear bud.

I am JACK BAUER!

01-14-09 07:35 PM
    stepped on them =\
    01-14-09 08:53 PM
    Wow never knew there was premium ear buds. This got me wondering what I got in my box. I got the first shipment of bb thru verizon. I will repost when I get home. ...... (to be continued)

01-14-09 09:05 PM
    I use my Jabra BT250v and love it! forget about the wired headphones!
    01-14-09 09:16 PM
    And how long is your contract?
    lol....13yrs
    01-14-09 10:09 PM
    Haha just got home and grabbed my box. Would u know, I have the POS HDW-14322-001 headsets that are made in INDONESIA.

01-14-09 10:41 PM
    Well I got the POS plastic ones too.

01-15-09 12:34 AM
    I don't think anyone got the premium ones, I read somewhere that only the bold got the in-ear headphones so I guess we are SOL. But who uses those ear buds that came with the phone anyway?

01-15-09 12:56 AM
    booo i got mine on december 27rh and got crappy plastic stuff that always hurt my ears . . . looking into some good headphones for everything just just the storm and i was hoping for the premiums
    01-15-09 07:17 AM
    I recently ordered the Premium head set from Verizon's web site (Item Name: RIMSTORMPSHS I think).

They arrived yesterday and I actually got the new flashy set, with the interchangable colour bits for the ear buds, the leather carrying case and the in-line control has pause/play/forward/backward controlls.

They look like the ones Kevin posted on the front page a few days ago when he was reporting from the show. I can take a photo with the Storm but can't upload it 'til tonight.

They're very nice though I tried the hard plastic ones that came with the phone but quickly put them back in the box; just too uncomfortable. these ones are great and stay firmly in me tabs when I have my hood up on my coat to protect me from the cold of my morning commute (which today was dang cold).
    Last edited by sikpupi; 01-15-09 at 08:19 AM.
    01-15-09 07:29 AM
    If you happen to use ear buds alot. do what i did and do ur self a favor and get some real premies like shure ear buds.Shure - SE102MPA Sound Isolating Mobile HeadsetI know there expensive but thats their lower end stuff. best ear buds in my opinion.
    01-15-09 09:10 AM
    Shure SE210s.

@jlye834:

theater.despair.com/013006icbw.html
    01-15-09 09:14 AM
    i got the premium but its a piece of ****
    01-15-09 09:17 AM
    Alright I guess I got the 'standard' ones, but how the **** do I get the little foam pads over the earpieces? Mine came in a little baggie separate and the foam is so thin it feels like it would rip if I stretched it too much. Not to mention with my Fred Flintstone fingers I can't even see what I'm doing let alone grasp the tiny things, do I need to take them to a technician to get them installed?
    01-15-09 10:38 AM
119 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD