12-09-08 02:13 PM
30 12
tools
    Picked up the OEM black rubber case from amazon for $3.50. Still waiting on the shipping. I want to eventually get the cradle for work and home. Looks nice.
    12-09-08 07:50 AM
    I got the Jawbone II bluetooth, Verizon car charger, and VZW Storm pouch. With the pouch, it's kinda frustrating because if I pull the Storm out to see who's calling when I have the bluetooth on, I can't put it back in the pouch without getting disconnected, I assume because the pouch is pushing the disconnect button. Anyone else with the pouch having this problem, and for anyone who has the holster, does it do the same thing?
    12-09-08 01:45 PM
    what didnt you like about the skin?
    I would too also like to know, as I have one on my storm and it seems to be perfect
    12-09-08 01:47 PM
    I bought the jawbone/leather holster/car charger kit when I got my phone. My terribly hard of hearing grandfather always complained about wind/wave noise on my plantronoics bluetooth but he still complbined with the jawbone so I went ahead and returned it.

I didn't like the holster cause you can't have the rubber skin on it and put it in the holster so I didn't mind giving that up. The other thing about the VZ holster is the top edges are left unprotected which caused my screen to get cracked when something managed to catch the edge of the screen just right. (Love insurance for replacing).

I got a OEM side loading holster from Target for $10 that fits with the skin so fairly happy with that. Being female and not always having a belt to hook it too, I wish it had a way to attach a handstrap for carrying around at work/home when the purse is stowed away.

I've debated the cradle but the idea of always having to remove the skin annoys me and the OEM halter I have actually has a hole that allows access to plugging it in for charging without having to remove.

I also use the VZ screen protectors.
    12-09-08 02:11 PM
    Bought the charging/sync pod and I love it, very cool to have an "alarm clock" showing right next to me when I'm in bed. Also bought the car charger...
    12-09-08 02:13 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD