12-09-08 03:13 PM
30 12
tools
    I'm curious to know your best purchases so far to accompany your Storm. I'm thinking about the cradle and some sort of armor (whether it be invisibleshield or ghost armor). Anything else that's served you well?
    11-29-08 06:34 PM
    the VZW screen protectors are supposed to be pretty good. They're really cheap so I'm gonna go get some soon. Haven't heard too many great things about the IS though...
    11-29-08 06:35 PM
    i got the cradle and love it...always used my phone as an alarm clock and now i get to see the time like i couldnt before (without looking at it)

got the touchbubbles game....digging it but its sensitive...the wifes fingers work better than mine.
    11-29-08 06:37 PM
    Cradle and IS......
    11-29-08 06:37 PM
    VZW screen protectors, cradle, some apps, and when Seidio releases it I am getting their Innocase/clip combo.
    11-29-08 06:42 PM
    its sensitive...the wifes fingers work better than mine.
    I'm sorry...I had to. I really am sorry
    11-29-08 06:43 PM
    VZW screen protectors, cradle, some apps, and when Seidio releases it I am getting their Innocase/clip combo.
    Which apps did you buy?
    11-29-08 06:54 PM
    I tried to download the Viigo application. I couldn't get it to download to the Storm. Has anyone been able to do this? If so, how?
    11-29-08 06:59 PM
    I tried to download the Viigo application. I couldn't get it to download to the Storm. Has anyone been able to do this? If so, how?
    I just downloaded/installed the OTA version.
    I'm disappointed, I thought Viggo 3.0 supported movie listings
    11-29-08 07:05 PM
    Sync pod(cradle) its awesome! and the skin. All oem parts.
    11-29-08 07:24 PM
    Sync pod is a must for this phone. Can not just lay it down on a desk, also got skin and extra battery here. all original blackberry BlackBerry Storm 9530 Original Accessories - MSGDigital
    12-08-08 11:11 PM
    LOL. I went nuts. So far I've purchased the full body Phantomskinz, the Charge Pod/Cradle, the Seidio Spring clip holster, a second travel charger for vacations, a car charger, and a new Plantronics 925 Bluetooth headset.
    12-08-08 11:38 PM
    post pics and links where possible please
    12-08-08 11:41 PM
    my storm gets here on wed. but i went ahead and bought the cradle
    12-08-08 11:42 PM
    OEM Rubberized case - Nice
    OEM cradle pod - love it
    Phantomskinz - didn't like it
    Car charger - charges just fine - lol
    12-08-08 11:43 PM
    I bought 2 cradles, one for the workstation, one for the bedside. I LOVE the alarm clock and bedside mode on the Storm.

I have the OEM silicone case, it's ok, but I ended up using the Blackberry Leather holster from VZW on a daily basis. I too will buy the Seido Innocase and holster when it's released, I think that'll be the perfect combination of the two.

Bought a generic mini USB charger from Fry's for cheap, works fine. I wish there was some sort of elegant car charging solution like the desktop dock, that would rock!

I have the VZW screen protectors, and I was using them, but after seeing that screen (not) scratching video I've just been rolling around with a bear screen. No scratches, no issues, looks great (except for the fingerprints).

As far as apps, the only thing I've bought is Nintaii. Runs great, good time killer. I've downloaded Viggo, it's decent, works kinda buggy. I really wish Windows Live Search had a working app for the Storm, I never could live without that app on my Treo, VZ Navs local search doesn't seem to cut it. It's picky with what it finds depending on how you search for it.
    12-08-08 11:52 PM
    OEM Rubberized "Condom" Always wrap it up.. keep it safe

searchin locally for the OEM pod..cant find it anywhere.. prolly gonna have to order it online.. from CB (anyone have a code?)
    12-09-08 12:04 AM
    Please post links to where this stuff is available.
    Last edited by redneckoz; 12-09-08 at 04:46 AM. Reason: typo
    12-09-08 04:46 AM
    The only thing I've picked up is the OEM Rubber case. I'd post a link but there's that ever present 10 post rule. I picked it up at Best Buy for $15.99.

I've liked it so far. I think that between the case and the OEM screen protector I shouldn't have to worry about accidental damage to my phone.

I would have ordered online but I appreciated the convenience of picking it up locally compared to having to wait for shipping.
    12-09-08 05:00 AM
    OEM Black skin, OEM Blue skin, leather holster, cradle, BB pouch case with belt clip and BB car charger. More to come I'm sure.
    12-09-08 05:04 AM
    Kotanali, does the phone fit in the cradle if the OEM skin is installed?
    12-09-08 05:25 AM
    OEM Rubberized case - Nice
    OEM cradle pod - love it
    Phantomskinz - didn't like it
    Car charger - charges just fine - lol
    what didnt you like about the skin?
    12-09-08 05:43 AM
    Hard plastic armor, Leather pouch (from different BB because of armor size) pretty much it for now as wife complains of spending too much $$ before christmas. But more soon after christmas
    12-09-08 07:39 AM
    Kotanali, does the phone fit in the cradle if the OEM skin is installed?
    No it wont fit, I tried and its the cradle is a tight fit, so u have to take the skin out before you put it into the holder and put the skin back on when u go to use it...sucks but whatcha gonna do abt it, right?
    12-09-08 08:14 AM
    I got the cradle the oem leather case and the skin and car charger but i think i'm going to return the skin since it doesn't fit in the case with it on.
    12-09-08 08:30 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD