I bought an OEM Bold Silicon Skin from ebay for $6.75 and I was coming home from class and its raining...

the phone slipped out of my hand down my brick stairs and landed face down! I freaked out!! Then I looked and not one scratch!

I recommend them!
    10-08-08 03:51 PM
    pics if u dont mind?
    10-08-08 03:52 PM
    eBay is a great place to find low priced cases for the bold. I have about 5 different cases that I'm going to buy all costing less than 30 bucks.

It's a must to check out.
    10-08-08 04:21 PM
    Yup, dropped mine on the sidewalk while in a slim RIM case and the exposed end hit ground. Now I'm ordering a new letherette back and bezel.

Didn't have the skin on which I own, and had I had it I would have been OK. Then again my screen and/or keyboard would have been vulnerable to something even worse.
    10-08-08 06:25 PM
    Whoa, that was close to being very bad times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 07:55 PM
    Oh, it hurts to read this! I bought a couple of rubberized hard cases on eBay (about $8 each) and a Fortte case . . . they're all sitting around empty since I'm still BOLD-less.

JF is right about the eBay choices - the number and variety of Bold cases has exploded in the last few weeks. Lots to choose from - and at very reasonable prices.
    10-08-08 10:33 PM
    my work just got some in... not that there is any bold in sight
    10-08-08 10:36 PM
    i have a brand new white one waiting here...empty. I occasionally look at it and picture a bold in it. It has some styrofoam in it in the shape of a bold...and it hurts to look at it because i rather see a bright, crips screen looking back at me. maybe one day soon...i'll be able to make that a home for my bold
    10-08-08 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD