Hey folks,

I got my Bold on Thursday this week, after ordering some screen protectors, I peeled off the original packaging one (with the pull tab) Upon taking it off, it seems like there's some other kind of film on there which I'm not sure if it should come off or not?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by kjs1977; 10-10-09 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Resoved
    10-10-09 07:28 AM
    Use a mild cleaner alcohol worked for me and good luck with them I can’t get them to stay on without bubbling around the ear piece area
    10-10-09 08:29 AM
    Use a mild cleaner alcohol worked for me and good luck with them I cant get them to stay on without bubbling around the ear piece area

Thanks, I may try that, should there be 2 films on the screen when purchased new?
    10-10-09 09:14 AM
    Yes correct one side to phone and after applied you remove the other peel off screen proctectors screen protector

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 09:36 AM
    You mean you pulled off the shipping protector with the pull tab and then under that was another screen protector? If so, that is very odd. I do not recall that when mine was new.

As stated before, clean the screen with some alcohol and make sure you are seeing a second layer of protector.

10-10-09 09:40 AM
    You mean you pulled off the shipping protector with the pull tab and then under that was another screen protector? If so, that is very odd. I do not recall that when mine was new.

As stated before, clean the screen with some alcohol and make sure you are seeing a second layer of protector.

Hi, Yes, that is what I meant.

It definitely was a second screen protector, I took the plunge and tool it off, I would upload a photo, but I do not have the privilege just yet.

Thanks for the help;
    10-10-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD