I noticed a charger cradle for the bold. Does anyone know if it comes standard or you have to buy it?
    Last edited by Proda; 10-30-08 at 06:00 PM.
    10-30-08 05:58 PM
    I noticed a charger cradle for the bold. Does anyone know if it comes standard or you have to buy it? if so, where?
    It doesn't come standard - just the AC charger does and the USB cable for PC charging. You can check retail stores (Wireless Wave, or carrier specific stores) to see if they have them - but you can order them off the BlackBerry website, too.
    10-30-08 06:01 PM
    Doesn't come standard and you can buy it from RIM, here on Crackberry, lots of places online.... I havent seen it in stores yet, but I'm sure it's out there in the real world somewhere.
    10-30-08 06:01 PM
    Anyone know if there's a cradle that for PC syncing AND charging not just charging?
    10-30-08 07:33 PM
    Anyone know if there's a cradle that for PC syncing AND charging not just charging?
    The cradles can be hooked to the wall or via USB to charge/sync.

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail
    10-30-08 07:38 PM
    I will say this (since I have one), if you're on BES, and you use the option, "When device connected to the PC, do not deliver emails to it", it does work with this accessory. That's the only thing I hate about it (for the users I support - they always ask why it doesn't work)...
    10-30-08 07:45 PM
    the cradle is nice, ive ordered one from ebay and now just waiting for it to arrive. im told that when its charging, you can plug the usb cord into the original snyc/charge port and do your syncing simultaneously. can anyone who has one confirm or deny this?
    10-30-08 07:47 PM
    the cradle is nice, ive ordered one from ebay and now just waiting for it to arrive. im told that when its charging, you can plug the usb cord into the original snyc/charge port and do your syncing simultaneously. can anyone who has one confirm or deny this?
    I thought that's what I said previously...the link that was provided indicated this as well.....
    10-30-08 08:26 PM
    The OEM cradles are pretty cheap through Amazon. I picked one up for $16 -granted it's a third party seller, but it was here in three days.

Also picked up a travel charger from Amazon for .01! $3.99 for shipping so for $4.00, it's an entertainment value!
    10-30-08 08:39 PM
    I use the desktop charging cradle and it works great and just as described. And as others pointed out, there are many places to get it pretty cheap.
    10-31-08 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD