07-19-13 04:09 PM
28 12
tools
    I havent had this issue even though i upgrade my bb all the time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-29-13 02:03 AM
    Grateful thanks to Franklam!!

Bought a waterproof 12 volt micro usb charger to hardwire to my motorbike. I use it for listening to music and answering calls via bluetooth. The 9900's battery doesn't last that long under those circumstances.
    Tried it before fitting and it didn't work. The phone recognised it was there but I got a message saying it couldn't charge using that power source.
    Whipped off an e mail to the seller complaining about rubbish stuff he was selling. Then thought to try it on my wife's Galaxy. It worked!!
    Quick search on Crackberry and thanks to the man above, all sorted...........................................i nstantly.
    Funny this because I had noticed this problem before in my car that unless I was using an original BB charger it wouldn't charge. Never thought too much about it until now.
    I just hope it doesn't fry the battery or hardware although I really can't see how it would as it same voltage and amps. Like Franklam said; strange.
    Now all I've gotta do is grovel to the seller.
    Colin
    07-19-13 08:48 AM
    Grateful thanks to Franklam!!

Bought a waterproof 12 volt micro usb charger to hardwire to my motorbike. I use it for listening to music and answering calls via bluetooth. The 9900's battery doesn't last that long under those circumstances.
    Tried it before fitting and it didn't work. The phone recognised it was there but I got a message saying it couldn't charge using that power source.
    Whipped off an e mail to the seller complaining about rubbish stuff he was selling. Then thought to try it on my wife's Galaxy. It worked!!
    Quick search on Crackberry and thanks to the man above, all sorted...........................................i nstantly.
    Funny this because I had noticed this problem before in my car that unless I was using an original BB charger it wouldn't charge. Never thought too much about it until now.
    I just hope it doesn't fry the battery or hardware although I really can't see how it would as it same voltage and amps. Like Franklam said; strange.
    Now all I've gotta do is grovel to the seller.
    Colin
    Glad to be of service, bro.
    07-19-13 04:09 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD