I have to say, everything I loved about the formed factor about this phone just got an upgrade! Honestly never bin a fan of cases (I like my phone nakked) but the feel of the phone is all of a sudden so sturdy and the back cover is designed with style while maintaining protection. I love the rubberized material on the side covering the metal, and the casing for the buttons just makes it more easier to use!!! Good one BB nd CB

Only real flaw: I read on shop crackberry that this case would fit into the holster, but it doesn't.. Any tips or should I get a bb torch or bigger holester.. I was really hoping it would fit into the holster.

Other then that, I loveee this case.. Just uprades the feel of the phone.. And makes it more productive without the fear of dropping it. Feel free to disagree

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 01:38 PM
    I too don't like using cases, but am waiting for UPS to show up with both my hardshell and softshell cases. I figured I'd give them a try, since they are actually from RIM. Hope I like them as much as without, too.
    08-25-11 01:57 PM