anyone with the soft shell from blackberry tell/rate the product for me? specifically, the material, protection, profile thinness etc.. detailed review would me much appreciated
    08-24-11 07:41 PM
    i have mixed feelings about it...

the back is slippery to me... but i put some 3M material on the back to add some stickiness to it so its working out much better...most of the case is matte except the sides... the sides are glossy... it helps with having a stickier grip when holding the phone... i also thought the lock button was too hard to push so i cut a line through the case's lock button and it gave a more positive reaction when i press it... when you get the case, you will see where i probably cut... jus cut into the crevice of the lock button... just one side... highly recommend doing that little mod...

other than that, its a solid case... doesnt add much bulk but enough to drop it onto concrete and nothing happens...

i have mixed feelings because it just takes away from the sexiness of going bare... dunno how i would change it besides making the material thinner but im not sure you can...

im a clip kind of guy too so most skins are just ehhhh to me
    08-24-11 09:07 PM
    The case itself fits very well. I purchased the indigo case (which is dark purple in color if anyone cares - the product pics do nothing to show this) a week ago. Overall a good case but I dont like how it leaves the face wide open. Wouldnt provide much protection if its in your pocket with a set of keys.
    08-26-11 07:07 AM
    i agree with mjs416, thats why you gonna need to use screen protector together with the soft shell... even otterbox have a screen protector, i kinda wonder why they didnt give it with the soft shell...and again, the case is very well made, thin, light n fit perfectly with 9900. i got 2, one in black and 1 translucent.
    08-30-11 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD