01-06-10 04:41 PM
43 12
tools
    For now, I'm using the headset that came with my Curve 8320. I'm waiting for the V-Moda Remix to come out.
    01-05-10 09:52 AM
    one word for you.......BOSE.

I know they're expensive, but if you are a music junky, these are for you.
    01-05-10 12:19 PM
    before i had the beats by dr.dre i had the bose in-earphones which produced great audio sound... but i must say the beats by dr.dre sounds better and + is the mic so i can answer calls

p.s. i'm talking about in-earphone not the headphones which covers your whole ear..
    01-05-10 01:35 PM
    anyone try Shure ear buds?
    01-05-10 02:46 PM
    anyone try Shure ear buds?
    my dad has a set of shure earphones..They sound pretty good but they didn't fit my ear even with all the different ear pieces they have, the beats but dr.dre were the same for some users..but lucky the last earpieces they came with fit my ears.

basically if you find a set that fits your ears your set...

i've tested boses (which i still use at work) shure (my dads),v-moda,sony etc etc...
    01-05-10 04:33 PM
    FMJ Black

I just got these a few days back, theyre amazing quality, bass heavy if your in to that and phone calls sound clear and crisp. Also, the button on the mic is a mute and end call button, pretty handy feature. if you dont mind the price they are definitely worth checking out
    01-05-10 08:51 PM
    Question is you looking at headphones or earbuds? I never tried the BB earbuds. I LOVE my vmoda earbuds! Great sound, kills a good part of environmental sounds, excellent bass!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 09:06 PM
    *uses Apple iPhone headphones* dont judge
    01-05-10 09:29 PM
    The included headphones are pretty crappy but if it sounds okay to you then just use them. I personally don't like listening to music on my berries because it doesn't have great output but the headset i used with my iPhone were Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5vi. They're a little pricey but the sound quality of the set is awesome and it also blocks out a lot of backround noise which is great.
    01-05-10 09:38 PM
    The plastic iphone(1st gen) that I got way back sucked! Never stayed in my ears. Guess they making them rubber ear buds now. Vmoda is the way to go. Pricey but top quality! And look awesome!!!! But that's just me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 09:49 PM
    before i had the beats by dr.dre i had the bose in-earphones which produced great audio sound... but i must say the beats by dr.dre sounds better and + is the mic so i can answer calls

p.s. i'm talking about in-earphone not the headphones which covers your whole ear..
    I actually have to agree with you on this too. I find my beats to be better than my old bose. I don't even use the bose anymore. Plus I really like the cords on the beats. They're different from the other designs out and they're very sturdy. I never feel like they're going to wimp out on me when I'm playing music during a workout or something like that.
    01-05-10 09:50 PM
    I use the BlackBerry Premium Headphones, which came with the 9000, They're really quite good, a really nice mix between bass and detail. I believe CrackBerry are selling them for 24.95US

Oddly enough, Apple also make a good pair of premium headphones, they're 79.00 on Apple.com, I also have them and they're also quite good.
    I will Agree those Apple headphones are amazing. I've my pair for over a year now. The only complaint I have is that I wish the cord was longer. And I wish they were black.
    01-06-10 12:41 PM
    buy an extension... and black spray paint
    01-06-10 01:00 PM

I've always wondered just how good those were. I'd love to give them a try.
    01-06-10 01:17 PM
    try Klipsch if you want incredible ear buds with a microphone and controls or Klipsch if you only want the incredible ear buds. $99.99 for the first and $79.99 for the latter. Better than the Bose....
    01-06-10 01:24 PM
    I've always wondered just how good those were. I'd love to give them a try.
    it's worth it for sure... but be careful and make sure if it doesn't fit your ears u can return them, they come with 3 different earpieces and the last set was the one that fit me all the other ones fall out of my ears... i can honest say after testing so many earphones these are worth every $, if u search on google that's the number 1 con
    01-06-10 04:26 PM
    try Klipsch if you want incredible ear buds with a microphone and controls or Klipsch if you only want the incredible ear buds. $99.99 for the first and $79.99 for the latter. Better than the Bose....
    for 149.99 the beats sound alot better, but klipsch is a nice brand
    01-06-10 04:28 PM
    If u just want some good in-ear headphones for a good price then I highly recommend the Sennheiser CX300 or CX500. They are very cheap and have fantastic sound and bass.

If you need a headset (headphones with mic) then go for the Klipsch ones...
    01-06-10 04:41 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD