anyone else have this problem?

I have a bold 9000 and the holster is a really tight fit, the silver finish has worn all off the phone.

Is there a solution to fixing this? I have tried prying it apart but no luck, it has been like this for 6 months.
    09-19-09 09:42 PM
    I've only had this problem with the leather holster, not the koskin (leather like) holster that comes with the phone.

I found out that the phone likes to be faced in towards your belt clip, in the leather holster. I'm not sure if this will help you, since I'm guessing that you're using the one that came with your phone, in the box (koskin)
    09-19-09 09:57 PM
    I have used the one that came in the box for the last 9 months. Nothing has worn off mine. Just cracked the flap in a few spots on the holster. You can replace your bezel. But taking the phone apart will void your one year warranty. Several places to buy them if interested.
    09-19-09 10:08 PM
    i found mine tight so i found a strong plastic material (i used a mophie juice pack air from my iphone) and put it in the holster for like a week and it helped stretch it out and now it is snug but not tight. so find somethign bigger than your bold and stretch it
    09-20-09 02:16 AM
    I had the same problem with my oem holster and i ended up buying another oem one from ebay. The new holster is perfect and paid 4.60 incl postage.
    09-20-09 04:53 AM
    the bold looks better in black, let the chrome fade more
    09-20-09 05:58 AM
    Mine was always really tight too. I tried using it in the Tour Holster and it is a much looser more comfortable fit. The Bold case seems to be low quality, but the Tour case is better leather and stretches a little easier. I use it every day for my bold now and just scrapped the Bold holster all together.
    09-20-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD